• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
How about your pair clans based on your understanding of their skill level? Instead of having Forgotten vs. Evasive and Rebels vs Excel, have Forgotten vs Rebels and Evasive vs Excel.
I have thought about it way before you have and that's a pretty bad idea. If that's the case, you'll have high skill level clans start out on the bottom. Ex. Rebels vs Rivals: Rebels win. Randy Clan 1 vs Randy Clan 2: Randy Clan 1 win, therefore the standings would be:
1. Rebels - Randy Clan 1
2. Rivals - Randy Clan 2

Come on Native, think. cx

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
I have thought about it way before you have and that's a pretty bad idea. If that's the case, you'll have high skill level clans start out on the bottom. Ex. Rebels vs Rivals: Rebels win. Randy Clan 1 vs Randy Clan 2: Randy Clan 1 win, therefore the standings would be:
1. Rebels - Randy Clan 1
2. Rivals - Randy Clan 2

no, more like If you play forgotten vs rebels and lets say rebels lose, they face evasive. How would that be fair for that team? *NO OFFENSE* It's better randomize so most good teams can start at the top and not be at the bottom.

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? If you're referring to "US Top Clans," well that is based off opinions. This will be based off actual facts. On the other hand, I don't see any other threads like this other than some guy ripping me off.
Yea, true.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
1. Rebels - Randy Clan 1
2. Rivals - Randy Clan 2

How am I supposed to think without a brain D: But on a serious note, you got me there xD But what happens if you randomize it, and the outcome is the same as your example? Like it's possible through randomization that two randy clans will play each other which would give the same end result as you described.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Added to the Process
- Any clan must be able to clan battle AT MOST twice on one day. There might be an occasion where they will have to fight the clan they challenged and the clan they challenged them. Ex. Rivals (Rank 3) must fight Rebels (Rank 2) and Trivium (Rank 4) on the same day, if scheduled that way.

NEWS
- There will be a new section called "Staff." As of right now, the staff will consist of myself and iPureGold (referee), but I will be looking for people to spectate and judge unbiasedly over matches (referees). Those people chosen will come into games IF NEEDED. They will be available in The Forgotten TeamSpeak (198.15.70.250:20012) or their respective clan TeamSpeak. More jobs will open once they are needed. The application for the "Staff" section will be posted up shortly.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Added to the Process
- Any clan must be able to clan battle AT MOST twice on one day. There might be an occasion where they will have to fight the clan they challenged and the clan they challenged them. Ex. Rivals (Rank 3) must fight Rebels (Rank 2) and Trivium (Rank 4) on the same day, if scheduled that way.

NEWS
- There will be a new section called "Staff." As of right now, the staff will consist of myself and iPureGold (referee), but I will be looking for people to spectate and judge unbiasedly over matches (referees). More jobs will open once they are needed.
When will this saturday's brackets be released?

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I'll do it right now, but once the bracket is up, any clan can drop out of the idea before the first set of battles.
Sounds good. One question. Will all of these battles be the kind that we put on our clan threads or are these battles just a fun activity that the records will be wiped at the end of each week?

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds good. One question. Will all of these battles be the kind that we put on our clan threads or are these battles just a fun activity that the records will be wiped at the end of each week?
It will definitely be competitive, but all clans should put this under a different category other than regular Clan Battles. My reasoning for this is because regular Clan Battles, you can battle anyone you'd like, but in this case, you don't have a choice.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Have you given this event a name yet?

Edit: Post the bracket you chinq Cx
It's not a bracket xD It's just a randomizer for the first round. Also, give me a number from 1-10 to randomize it that many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci