• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Yup. I didn't mean what I said in a negative way, I apologize if I accidentally offended you. Same with Soul's Clan Battle Rules, and anything else he's done, he does it in a way that stands out.
oh i knew you weren't, i just didn't have a sure answer so i put a question mark.
sorry if it seemed sarcastic.

CreeperGoesPro

Diamond
Reaction score
It would be nice, if you could add ThePrevail as a clan in the leader boards. I believe they have the potential to be a decent clan, an very very soon we're going to have some clan battles. I know we lost to excel 0-5, which is very awful but we will get back up on our feet and get stronger and stronger than ever. But to able to be in the top 10's hopefully.

- Thanks

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score

I'm sure you all are dying to see what this means. Here's how it's going to work.

The Process
- Battles will be carried out on MCSG servers
- Each battle will play under these rules.
- Any maps may be chosen, but must be agreed upon by both teams. If maps cannot be decided, then the 5 maps will be: Valleyside University, SG4, TSG2, Holiday, and Highway.
- The only way to move up the leader boards is by challenging the clan above your clan. Once the enemy clan has been challenged, they MUST play in the next 7 days or your clan will automatically be moved up a spot. The same goes if a clan challenges your team. If your team is challenged, you MUST play in the next 7 days or your clan will move down a spot. Once the date and time has been set, there will be NO CHANGES WHATSOEVER. If a clan declines the challenge, it will not count as a forfeit, but the clan will go down a spot.

Why It Should Happen
This is what makes this fair and exciting. No clan will be able to hold a spot due to "inconveniences." I know that sometimes leaders can be missing or important assets to the clan may be in absence, but a clan shouldn't rely on a few people. A clan should be show their strength within every single member. This will help show current standings for the US Clan Community and keep clans active.

News
- If you're up for it, post your clan name along with me tagged on it.
- Sending out challenges will start this Saturday.
- To make everything fair, every clan will start out as the same rank, but once it has officially started, any newcomers will start at the lowest rank.

Current Standings
1 - Forgotten - Rebels - Extinct - Titans - Excel -

THIS THREAD IS STILL BEING EDITED.
Ooooooh. Me gusta. :)

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We need something similar to the mlg cod league but this is a good start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.