• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
I look to the News section to check for battles against us. That on USClanLeaderboards for not upadating it in a timely manner. We accept you challenge now that i know, but 17Cory10 said he was talking with u about it lol. Don't try a skip like that
I am sorry, but you did not accept within 48 hours. We are going to pass you. Also, 17cory10 said nothing to me on skype...

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
I am sorry, but you did not accept within 48 hours. We are going to pass you. Also, 17cory10 said nothing to me on skype...
Tbh you should just fight them, it seemed like a confusing situation for them, and not like you're losing time anyway.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Tbh you should just fight them, it seemed like a confusing situation for them, and not like you're losing time anyway.
We should move ahead of them. Since Triology is locked in a battle already, we cant challenge up yet so it gives them time to challenge us. If they challenge us, we will accept. But for the meantime, we should be moved ahead of them. USClanLeaderboards Mr_Gears

Also, does gears like run the leaderboards forums account now? Why do we tag him? jw :D

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
We should move ahead of them. Since Triology is locked in a battle already, we cant challenge up yet so it gives them time to challenge us. If they challenge us, we will accept. But for the meantime, we should be moved ahead of them. USClanLeaderboards Mr_Gears

Also, does gears like run the leaderboards forums account now? Why do we tag him? jw :D
I'm pretty sure the staff for the LBs would agree that the situation was weird and not posted in News so I didn't think we were challenged yet, never saw the alert. However add alwaysgodz on skype to set up a time for battle. Plus, were accepting now, I don't see why it's such a big deal i responded as soon as I saw ur post on here lol... Lets set up time :)

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score

Yea, pretty much lol

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
oh okay. could you put us ahead of synergy? we want to challenge triology again USClanLeaderboards
tbh it looked confusing for them, and they responded as soon as you said something about them not responding, indicating they weren't aware of the challenge. Just fight them and earn the spot, it was our fault for not updating the thread. #BlameGears
Yea, pretty much lol
If you're gonna control the thread then update it bacca. I could help you with it c;

ShabbyShark

Career
Reaction score
tbh it looked confusing for them, and they responded as soon as you said something about them not responding, indicating they weren't aware of the challenge. Just fight them and earn the spot, it was our fault for not updating the thread. #BlameGears

If you're gonna control the thread then update it bacca. I could help you with it c;
resistantFERN12
lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci