• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

Experienced
Reaction score
Protocol Would like to pull out of the leaderboards as they would like to focus on the tournament. Unless all battles on here on canceled until the tourney is done then we will stay in.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Legacy challenges Redemption. Zarmax5
OMG I started a conversation with you about this. I knew this would happen. We challenged Zephyr and they accepted and you never updated the thread. I think this means we can't be challenged? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Reaction score
OMG I started a conversation with you about this. I knew this would happen. We challenged Zephyr and they accepted and you never updated the thread. I think this means we can't be challenged? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I refer you to this post:
Sorry for the long delay on thread updates; a lot of stuff has been going on both in the leaderboards and in real life. As updates haven't been made in a long time and it would be incredibly difficult to determine what challenges have gone through, who needs to be moved up/down, etc., ALL CURRENT CHALLENGES HAVE BEEN ERASED. If a battle has actually occurred since the thread was last updated, please let me know and I will update the thread.

I will not be moving people up/down at the current time for failing to respond to challenges, as the thread has not been updated and people could easily not have been aware that they were challenged.

In response to the situation that developed in the Rebels vs. Rivals battle: Rivals has been moved down 5 spots. That is the only action that the USCL staff will take on the matter, but MCGamer Staff may choose to do more.
We weren't entirely sure how we were going to handle challenges that were already accepted, but due to confusion with the Synergy vs. Invincible battle, the precedent was set that even accepted challenges would be wiped.

Sorry it worked out that way, but battles have been accepted yet not played for weeks, and we thought it would be easier for all involved to simply reset the battles (so there wouldn't be any more situations such as the one that occurred between Voltage and Zephyr).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci