• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linked

Survivor
Reaction score
USClanLeaderboards I would like to apologize to you for what we have done. I also hope you know that Josh had nothing to do with this and I hope you don't think of him differently. Sorry!

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
If you guys didn't see my post on Vortex thread already, I would like to apologize for getting the USCL thread locked because of some of my members. I personally take full responsibility for what they did because I did not try my best in stopping them from posting the pictures. Everyone who participated in the actions have gotten kicked/demoted. I would also like to say that, _AfroNinja (The one who started all the pictures), was only a trial member (not anymore) in the clan so I did not have much control over him. Thernz, who put the WORST picture up, was insta-kicked from the clan for lack of maturity. And I also demoted a Leader and an Elite for being immature. I know that what happened will have a negative effect on the reputation and respect towards myself and the clan, and I will have to accept that. I hope that this clan will not be blacklisted, kicked from leaderboards, or force-disbanded for our actions. I would also like to apologize 1 more time to everyone, especially RyanHolland , USClanLeaderboards , and Exodus for what just happened. I hope you guys could accept my apology and we could all move on and act like the past hour never happened. Thanks :(

Param

Quantum
Reaction score
If you guys didn't see my post on Vortex thread already, I would like to apologize for getting the USCL thread locked because of some of my members. I personally take full responsibility for what they did because I did not try my best in stopping them from posting the pictures. Everyone who participated in the actions have gotten kicked/demoted. I would also like to say that, _AfroNinja (The one who started all the pictures), was only a trial member (not anymore) in the clan so I did not have much control over him. Thernz, who put the WORST picture up, was insta-kicked from the clan for lack of maturity. And I also demoted a Leader and an Elite for being immature. I know that what happened will have a negative effect on the reputation and respect towards myself and the clan, and I will have to accept that. I hope that this clan will not be blacklisted, kicked from leaderboards, or force-disbanded for our actions. I would also like to apologize 1 more time to everyone, especially RyanHolland , USClanLeaderboards , and Exodus for what just happened. I hope you guys could accept my apology and we could all move on and act like the past hour never happened. Thanks :(
It really hurts me to see when clan members deliberately tarnish a clans well built reputation, I hate to see you your whole clan be punished for something done by some immature members. I really hope mods and USCLANLEADERBOARDS understand the circumstances Vortex is facing and act accordingly.

Thank you and goodluck <3

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It really hurts me to see when clan members deliberately tarnish a clans well built reputation, I hate to see you your whole clan be punished for something done by some immature members. I really hope mods and USCLANLEADERBOARDS understand the circumstances Vortex is facing and act accordingly.

Thank you and goodluck <3
But ;n;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci