• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
the staff has come to a decision regarding clans
we have noticed that while our system is working flawlessly, we have had certain complaints against a certain clan. Instead of sitting back we are going to be taking action
The Bubber Ducky Clan Exodus will be taking the #1 spot on the leaderboards, they have proven excellent strategy and skill, and unlike the current #1 Rebels aren't full of recyclable randoms
Sincerely, ZenoCrafterMC.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
the staff has come to a decision regarding clans
we have noticed that while our system is working flawlessly, we have had certain complaints against a certain clan. Instead of sitting back we are going to be taking action
The Bubber Ducky Clan Exodus will be taking the #1 spot on the leaderboards, they have proven excellent strategy and skill, and unlike the current #1 Rebels aren't full of recyclable randoms
Sincerely, ZenoCrafterMC.
Wow I never knew people would find about my secret clan, but what are you gonna do when your clan is so far ahead of everyone else that you get bored. I wonder if there was ever a clan like that...
anyway the Bubber Ducky Clan will be accepting this cautiously, as I, the leader, do not approve of Bubber Ducks Gone Wild, and I want to remain as mature and professional with this as possible. I hope to see none of you in a clan battle because my teamates will have already killed you.
Sincerly- BubberDuck

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Wow I never knew people would find about my secret clan, but what are you gonna do when your clan is so far ahead of everyone else that you get bored. I wonder if there was ever a clan like that...
anyway the Bubber Ducky Clan will be accepting this cautiously, as I, the leader, do not approve of Bubber Ducks Gone Wild, and I want to remain as mature and professional with this as possible. I hope to see none of you in a clan battle because my teamates will have already killed you.
Sincerly- BubberDuck
Exo <3

Alliance

Experienced
Reaction score
Sincerly- BubberDuck
lol random is bak - Crimson

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Desolate cringed serenity and purge disbanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci