• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essay

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys can't assume clans are dead, they are down at the moment but every summer clans return, no matter what. This summer will be the same, theres a new "generation" of clan players that are active and care about the community, which I believe include myself and Juggernaut , just to name 2. I think that most of the major events for clans should defiantly be refilled with a caring staff and maybe even passed down to a new owner. That's just my opinion tho

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You guys can't assume clans are dead, they are down at the moment but every summer clans return, no matter what. This summer will be the same, theres a new "generation" of clan players that are active and care about the community, which I believe include myself and Juggernaut , just to name 2. I think that most of the major events for clans should defiantly be refilled with a caring staff and maybe even passed down to a new owner. That's just my opinion tho
Tbh clans are dead if clans like Omega, Spectrum and Nobility are like top 6/7, no offence to any of these clan owners but it's true, plus idk about you but I don't see Juggernaut on that much, also the same hope was for last summer but nothing happened, 1 clan came back for like a week and disbanded

And I can legit only name 4 other active members in Rebels other than myself

Last edited by a moderator:

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
Tbh clans are dead if clans like Omega, Spectrum and Nobility are like top 6/7, no offence to any of these clan owners but it's true, plus idk about you but I don't see Juggernaut on that much, also the same hope was for last summer but nothing happened, 1 clan came back for like a week and disbanded

And I can legit only name 4 other active members in Rebels other than myself
Sorry to stomp out your hope but clans aren't gonna come back to what they were before. Too much people are quitting or aren't active enough to keep this community going. Nothing can fix it besides older players coming back/ bigger clans splitting up.

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry to stomp out your hope but clans aren't gonna come back to what they were before. Too much people are quitting or aren't active enough to keep this community going. Nothing can fix it besides older players coming back/ bigger clans splitting up.
There are 3 semi big clans in the community right now, Rebels - Even if we did spilt the clans would still stay inactive, Clique - pretty much the same as Rebels, Carange - Yeah I guess they could spilt but they were just made and what would be the point in spitting when there are no other clans anyway.... I agree with fexr, only way of reviving the clan community is bringing back clans like Eternity, Forsaken, Trivium, Forgotten, Elevate, etc. Not to be a downer but I don't see this happening...

eRmac

Career
Reaction score
there dead... no point

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
plus idk about you but I don't see Juggernaut on that much
I'm "never on that much" because everyone is either
A: Muted on TS
B: On at like 10 PM
C: In private channels playing ESEA or League
D: In one of the guest chats w/ the Badlion UHC people

At the moment, I don't really have an incentive to come on because of those reasons above.
EDIT: Guys, realize - we're only comparing the active Tier 1 clans in the US community - what about the Tier 2 clans o_O?

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
there dead... no point
Even if there was one clan, clans wouldn't be dead. The definition of Dead is "absolutely; completely."

It's highly unlikely for the Clan Community to rebuild itself to it's full potential, however, there is always hope for new players to take those places and rebuild it self. No, it's not the glory days anymore, but no point saying something is dead just because you no longer have interest in the matter.

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Even if there was one clan, clans wouldn't be dead. The definition of Dead is "absolutely; completely."

It's highly unlikely for the Clan Community to rebuild itself to it's full potential, however, there is always hope for new players to take those places and rebuild it self. No, it's not the glory days anymore, but no point saying something is dead just because you no longer have interest in the matter.
I see where you're coming from but have you seen any 'new players' make a successful clan? When I go on the forums all I see is SNIP clans and clans named #pvpclqnv3

I'm "never on that much" because everyone is either
A: Muted on TS
B: On at like 10 PM
C: In private channels playing ESEA or League
D: In one of the guest chats w/ the Badlion UHC people

At the moment, I don't really have an incentive to come on because of those reasons above.
EDIT: Guys, realize - we're only comparing the active Tier 1 clans in the US community - what about the Tier 2 clans o_O?
I wasn't talking about Rebels, all I see you doing is playing CSGO or something, haven't seen many known people play MCSG in months I was just saying cause he was talking about active people who still care and play MCSG

Last edited by a moderator:

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
all I see you doing is playing CSGO
Actually, I haven't played a comp in like a week or 2, so that statement is not valid. Secondly, I've been trying to start up YouTubing again after leaving for a few months. I've also started playing on Hive again, since I actually enjoy the community there (even though it's filled with Germans with 10 ping, teams and hackers), and it gives me some nice and challenging fights and games, which MCG hasn't provided me in a rather long time, to be honest.

So, I haven't "just been playing CS:GO".
EDIT: When you mostly see me "playing CS:GO", I'm either in some random deathmatch, or I'm watching a tournament on Twitch or something.

beneu

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually, I haven't played a comp in like a week or 2, so that statement is not valid. Secondly, I've been trying to start up YouTubing again after leaving for a few months. I've also started playing on Hive again, since I actually enjoy the community there (even though it's filled with Germans with 10 ping, teams and hackers), and it gives me some nice and challenging fights and games, which MCG hasn't provided me in a rather long time, to be honest.

So, I haven't "just been playing CS:GO".
EDIT: When you mostly see me "playing CS:GO", I'm either in some random deathmatch, or I'm watching a tournament on Twitch or something.
I was just saying that I haven't seen you in a while which you just said you haven't played in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci