• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

michael harmon

Diamond
Reaction score
Damn, I thought at least Gumby was more mature than this. I could say things to make you mad but all I would get is flame. I'd rather just say you should be more mature, not insult other clans, and really try to work your way up to the top like Redemption and Legacy have. Now please don't say this again, and if you think we are "sht," battle us in a regular battle, but we are not going to risk our #2 just because you want a quick, cheap way up to the top. No clan would ever challenge down because no matter what percentage there is of losing, there is a percentage. Now please be nicer to the next clan you talk about. Thank you.
lmao don't wanna risk your number 2 spot A.K.A you know your going to lose if you challenge us.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
''really try to work your way up to the top like Redemption'' CUTTING
Oh my god. How can people agree with messages like this? I don't understand. We chose to go to the bottom and prove we can make it to the top, and we've gone pretty far. Where are you "Drewskii"? What's your clan?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post, but man this player's post was unnecessary.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh my god. How can people agree with messages like this? I don't understand. We chose to go to the bottom and prove we can make it to the top, and we've gone pretty far. Where are you "Drewskii"? What's your clan?

ok we challenge u to a regular clan battle, & for the record elevate was the first clan that wasn't originally on the leaderboard to make #1

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
ok we challenge u to a regular clan battle, & for the record elevate was the first clan that wasn't originally on the leaderboard to make #1
I know, and good job, but please tell your members to be more respectful.

Drewskii

Survivor
Reaction score

Elevate Bunny Lover

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci