• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePastMc

Survivor
Reaction score
So many experienced clans are on this thread. I hope I can be involved in this wonderful, magnificent pvp eXperience!!

Snap

Career
Reaction score
shut this garbage down. this is a disgrace to what it once was.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
shut this garbage down. this is a disgrace to what it once was.
You do realize that leaderboards has been on hold for about a month, right? You do know it's going to be filled with clans as soon as clan wars ends, right? You do know that you have contributed absolutely nothing whatsoever to its success and have no right to act superior, right?

If you're going to trash talk, know what the hell you're talking about.

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
You do realize that leaderboards has been on hold for about a month, right? You do know it's going to be filled with clans as soon as clan wars ends, right? You do know that you have contributed absolutely nothing whatsoever to its success and have no right to act superior, right?

If you're going to trash talk, know what the hell you're talking about.
Hotter than supahotfire

Dexterity

Survivor
Reaction score
Yo the leaderboards need to go back to the way they were before, this didnt help the community at all. I feel like the community desperately needs something to bring it back. I really love playing this game and Clan battles are basically the only thing that is keeping me here. We need to go back to the old ways of the leaderboards when we had clans working there asses off to make it to the top. None of this elo crap helps anything. It just makes things more complicated.

USClanLeaderboards Jawsh Zeno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci