• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
Lmao does anyone update this besides ben and Jug..is this dead again

LatinBladeUS

Platinum
Reaction score
Please can edit Leader's from latin blade , really is Mqkzs and Pedrinnn , thx gl :D

Reaction score
So, uh, hey.

So, I (Jugg) haven't been updating this very frequently. This is really due to the fact that MCSG isn't very fun anymore, and I really don't have an appeal to do much on Minecraft.
But, I'll keep doing this until this dies. I've always wanted to be a staff member on the USCL, and since I finally get to, I'll fulfill it ^_^

Anyways, I'm going to be doing somethings to alleviate some of the stress that Ben and I are having of trying to keep up.

• Battles have been reset. This means any challenges have been nullified.
  • All clans that have applied have been added.
  • Battles that have happened since my absence will be accounted for - only exception is if their is an unresolved problem; if this is the case, contact Ben or I.
  • Don't get mad if your battle isn't posted immediately; we have lives too.
That's about it. Sorry for the inconveniences.
- Juggernaut

P.S - Any battle updated, please post after this post. I'm not gonna waste my time going back through all these pages.

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score
So, uh, hey.

So, I (Jugg) haven't been updating this very frequently. This is really due to the fact that MCSG isn't very fun anymore, and I really don't have an appeal to do much on Minecraft.
But, I'll keep doing this until this dies. I've always wanted to be a staff member on the USCL, and since I finally get to, I'll fulfill it ^_^

Anyways, I'm going to be doing somethings to alleviate some of the stress that Ben and I are having of trying to keep up.

• Battles that have happened since my absence will be accounted for - only exception is if their is an unresolved problem; if this is the case, contact Ben or I.
- Juggernaut

P.S - Any battle updated, please post after this post. I'm not gonna waste my time going back through all these pages.
Where tf are Ceroria and Ryan, you and Ben shouldn't have to be the ones always updating this

StolenUS

Experienced
Reaction score
So, uh, hey.

- Juggernaut

stolen lost to electrics 2-5

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci