• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

asdffish

Diamond
Reaction score
it may be an au main map but things are different. suggestions are cool but that map isn't. A lot of the good us clan community clans don't play sg for fun that much anymore so it would take a while to find routes.
As someone who has been in clans for a while I personally believe that creating new routes is actually a very fun aspect of this game in a whole and one that was sadly ignored before because nobody would add new maps. It was one of the things I always loved when clan wars rolled around and I think it's great that new maps are being implemented. I also think that the staff should definitely consider more maps as this leaderboards continues to grow.

IvoryUS

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of Titanium, I challenge Shatter to a battle for the U.S. Clan Leaderboards.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
it may be an au main map but things are different. suggestions are cool but that map isn't. A lot of the good us clan community clans don't play sg for fun that much anymore so it would take a while to find routes.
i think it would be fun to learn new maps. ive played the same 5 maps for the past 3 years, it gets stale
i miss you <3
As someone who has been in clans for a while I personally believe that creating new routes is actually a very fun aspect of this game in a whole and one that was sadly ignored before because nobody would add new maps. It was one of the things I always loved when clan wars rolled around and I think it's great that new maps are being implemented. I also think that the staff should definitely consider more maps as this leaderboards continues to grow.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

fexr

District 13
Reaction score
i think it would be fun to learn new maps. ive played the same 5 maps for the past 3 years, it gets stale

i miss you <3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I guess I wasn't really thinking at the time. It would be fun to open up to change :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That awkward moment when you didn't even realize the new thread was posted ;_;

:kappa: Techaton

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci