• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Us Clan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

userlksdjfglk

Survivor
Reaction score

For Any Question's, Problems etc. PM Me.
This league was created to give the community something to do, the leaderboards and clans in general are taking a turn for the worst so i think a new event (reinvented) could help this. So I created this event for enjoyment to the community and others that participate. This is basically like any sports league you can think of, NBA, NFL, NHL, any of those, except in Minecraft. This is not in any way supposed to replace or rival the leaderboards, this is another clan event going on in the community, that I feel as if could be fun and something else to participate for Clans

This is the US Clan League

The basic idea of the US Clan League is to provide another event in the clans community that in which can be an alternative to the US Clan Leaderboards. As said in the paragraph above this is no means to rival the US Clan Leaderboards, but it is a good opportunity for new players to make a name for themselves. Anyways, the basic idea of this is as much a professional sports league. Take the NBA for example. Every year, in our case season, there is a draft. Players who think they are good enough to enter the draft, have a chance of being selected for a team that will participate in 10 games (A Season) and attempt to be the US Clan League Champions. If a player is not selected in this draft, the player must wait until next season to get drafted or resign from the league until he/she decides they would like to attempt at getting drafted again. To start, there will be 10 teams participating in the league. If the team cap fills up fast, then we will expand the team cap to and appropriate amount. For each team there will be a team captain. The team captain is the person in charge of their team. They will be the person deciding who to draft each year, who to trade, and who to cut from their team. Of course if the team owner decides he/she does not want to do any of these they do not have too, but they must have a minimum roster of 10 people and a maximum roster of 16 people. This does not include team captains. Now after "The Draft" the team captain can also make decisions to trade during the regular season, or cut players during the offseason. In order for a trade to take place, both team captains must agree to the trade. Team captains can trade for odd amounts of players. For example, a team captain can trade 1 player away and receive 2 players. This is once again a decision the team captain will make. In order to cut a player from your team, you must be in the offseason. During the regular season, you are NOT allowed to cut players. What defines the regular season between the offseason is playoffs. So during the regular season, there will be 10 games that each team must play. The Sr. Staff will schedule each team's games per week, so essentially a team will be playing a game every week for 10 weeks. After the regular season is over, then we will begin the playoffs. Depending on how many teams are in the league, will depend on how many teams make the playoffs. After the playoffs and a champion is named, then the offseason will begin. There will be 2 weeks per offseason. Once again, during this offseason you are allowed to trade and cut players. At the end of the 2 weeks, "The Draft" will begin and the cycle will repeat.

Rules are a very important part of this event and in order for this event to be it's best every player must follow and understand these rules.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. No flame between teams participating, players of other teams, or team captains. Along with no flame on this thread nor anyone else's.
2. All MCGamer rules apply during this tournament.
3. Scrims between clans can only be scheduled by Team Captains, and no referee is needed.
4. You are not allowed to alter your roster in any way during the playoffs.
5. There is not Postponing between clans during a battle. If the clan that wants to postpone is down players, they must play shorthanded.
6. Players must play on the account that is listed on your team's roster. No more than 1 account per player in the US Clan League.
7. Disputes between clans can be handled by a referee or Sr. Staff if needed.
8. During clan battles, you must follow Daves rules, which will be ENFORCED by referees.
9. No spectating/interfering during clan battles if you are in any way associated with the event
10. Any rules that are broken will result in punishment from higher authority.
11. The Team captains must decide between a first to 3, or first to 5. Both Captains must agree on one.
12. In Battles, each team must have minimum of 4 players. If you fail to meet this requirement, you automatically forfeit.

Applications: [Open]
Team Captain Applications:
Minecraft IGN:
Games Played:
Activity on scale from 1-10
Maturity on scale from 1-10
Past Experiences In Events:
Past Clans:
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]:
*Note: Team Captains will have to provide a way for there team to practice and communicate. It may be on the team captains clan teamspeak if the owner does not mind. Or it can be over skype. Or any other way that its possible to communicate!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you wish to be a regular player in the US Clan League, Be sure to post on this thread stating "I Wish To Be A Regular Player". Then you will most likely be added to the draft pool unless staff has complications. If you want, you can include information on why you should be accepted as well although it is not required
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Staff is hand picked so please do not ask for it.
Original Founders
- GetHoundoomed and Lakers

Owner - Jccandfriends
Sr Staff- Houndooom
Staff - Defencive
Staff - asdffish
Staff - Skill

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Captains:
Jccandfriends
ZenoCrafter
Sevector
Jawsh4
Bogen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under this section, will showcase all the players that still need to be drafted, Along with the teams of the current season!! You may apply to be in here during offseason and only offseason.
Hyzakyte | KaosInspired
Soniq | Soniq
Lindsi | plztem
Beavers | FuzzyPB
Leafed | Leafed
GodErmac | Ermax
Zodes | AuroraVersion2
Tranzio | Rayy
asdffish | asdffish
Ceraron | Unclassified
Miseries | EvilMonkeyzHD
SertifiedBlocks | IndigoMoe
Lorum | McOrange
HohoHD | HohoHD // Eddy
Sportz | Sportz
Skipping | Skipping
Defencive | CrimsonAura
Skill | Skillexio
Noofy | Noofy
Ota | Nanos14
Danteh | Dantelius
Redstonewarrior3 | RedstoneWarrior3
BackPackHero | BackPackHero
ILikeGuys | Trixterzz
56Victor56 | Victor56
ChaosBones | Chaosbones
Duffing | Justiinn
x1_ | @x1_
MudGod | MudkipV2
DeadboxMc | ImDeadbox
Apec | Stuniing
de_vertigo| Triipiing
Maria | SkillsAtPvP
Lscreative | Zoruo
Caelan | CaelanPlays
Kat | Kat
Spellyy | Spellyy
Radodim | radodim
KentaKing | mrkenta1
WorstInClan | GucciRose
ItsMeTr1pl3 | Triple
Zenority | DQ
Vkn | oVADERo
ItsMeTyl3r | ITsMeTYL3R
Zaraah | Goenji
EliteStar | EliteStar
Hirize | Rezolvix | Benji | Hirize
Asanity | Variations
SolarEclipseMc | SolarEclipse
Narwhal | ImTheNarwhal
Students | powdski
LegitGod | Legit
ThunderClunder | ThunderClunder
Nightmqre | Nightmqre
PhrostySurge | Valley_Side
ReflexeZ | ReflexeZ
Allows | Divux
Demons | Top
Azm | azm
OTFBobby | OGBobby
Brndy | Brndy
LightningNation | LightningNation
Avenqed | MrJit
Celtics | Snap
Excl | ExclxBeast105
Reservations | Baedan
Kronsity | Krons
Asian_Ninjaz | NerdyAsianFTW
SynCreation | SynCreation

I know there might be several outdated parts to the thread. I am making this on my phone atm and i basically copied the old thread. I do have permission from the founder GetHoundoomed . If you do not agree with this event like many have not in the past then just leave it alone and do not apply. A lot of people want it and did enjoy it the first time.
jc rap battle me u clown

userlksdjfglk

Survivor
Reaction score

For Any Question's, Problems etc. PM Me.
This league was created to give the community something to do, the leaderboards and clans in general are taking a turn for the worst so i think a new event (reinvented) could help this. So I created this event for enjoyment to the community and others that participate. This is basically like any sports league you can think of, NBA, NFL, NHL, any of those, except in Minecraft. This is not in any way supposed to replace or rival the leaderboards, this is another clan event going on in the community, that I feel as if could be fun and something else to participate for Clans

This is the US Clan League

The basic idea of the US Clan League is to provide another event in the clans community that in which can be an alternative to the US Clan Leaderboards. As said in the paragraph above this is no means to rival the US Clan Leaderboards, but it is a good opportunity for new players to make a name for themselves. Anyways, the basic idea of this is as much a professional sports league. Take the NBA for example. Every year, in our case season, there is a draft. Players who think they are good enough to enter the draft, have a chance of being selected for a team that will participate in 10 games (A Season) and attempt to be the US Clan League Champions. If a player is not selected in this draft, the player must wait until next season to get drafted or resign from the league until he/she decides they would like to attempt at getting drafted again. To start, there will be 10 teams participating in the league. If the team cap fills up fast, then we will expand the team cap to and appropriate amount. For each team there will be a team captain. The team captain is the person in charge of their team. They will be the person deciding who to draft each year, who to trade, and who to cut from their team. Of course if the team owner decides he/she does not want to do any of these they do not have too, but they must have a minimum roster of 10 people and a maximum roster of 16 people. This does not include team captains. Now after "The Draft" the team captain can also make decisions to trade during the regular season, or cut players during the offseason. In order for a trade to take place, both team captains must agree to the trade. Team captains can trade for odd amounts of players. For example, a team captain can trade 1 player away and receive 2 players. This is once again a decision the team captain will make. In order to cut a player from your team, you must be in the offseason. During the regular season, you are NOT allowed to cut players. What defines the regular season between the offseason is playoffs. So during the regular season, there will be 10 games that each team must play. The Sr. Staff will schedule each team's games per week, so essentially a team will be playing a game every week for 10 weeks. After the regular season is over, then we will begin the playoffs. Depending on how many teams are in the league, will depend on how many teams make the playoffs. After the playoffs and a champion is named, then the offseason will begin. There will be 2 weeks per offseason. Once again, during this offseason you are allowed to trade and cut players. At the end of the 2 weeks, "The Draft" will begin and the cycle will repeat.

Rules are a very important part of this event and in order for this event to be it's best every player must follow and understand these rules.
1. No flame between teams participating, players of other teams, or team captains. Along with no flame on this thread nor anyone else's.
2. All MCGamer rules apply during this tournament.
3. Scrims between clans can only be scheduled by Team Captains, and no referee is needed.
4. You are not allowed to alter your roster in any way during the playoffs.
5. There is not Postponing between clans during a battle. If the clan that wants to postpone is down players, they must play shorthanded.
6. Players must play on the account that is listed on your team's roster. No more than 1 account per player in the US Clan League.
7. Disputes between clans can be handled by a referee or Sr. Staff if needed.
8. During clan battles, you must follow Daves rules, which will be ENFORCED by referees.
9. No spectating/interfering during clan battles if you are in any way associated with the event
10. Any rules that are broken will result in punishment from higher authority.
11. The Team captains must decide between a first to 3, or first to 5. Both Captains must agree on one.
12. In Battles, each team must have minimum of 4 players. If you fail to meet this requirement, you automatically forfeit.

Applications: [Open]
Team Captain Applications:
Minecraft IGN:
Games Played:
Activity on scale from 1-10
Maturity on scale from 1-10
Past Experiences In Events:
Past Clans:
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]:
*Note: Team Captains will have to provide a way for there team to practice and communicate. It may be on the team captains clan teamspeak if the owner does not mind. Or it can be over skype. Or any other way that its possible to communicate!
If you wish to be a regular player in the US Clan League, Be sure to post on this thread stating "I Wish To Be A Regular Player". Then you will most likely be added to the draft pool unless staff has complications. If you want, you can include information on why you should be accepted as well although it is not required

*Staff is hand picked so please do not ask for it.
Original Founders
- GetHoundoomed and Lakers

Owner - Jccandfriends
Sr Staff- Houndooom
Staff - Defencive
Staff - asdffish
Staff - Skill

Team Captains:
Jccandfriends
ZenoCrafter
Sevector
Jawsh4
Bogen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Under this section, will showcase all the players that still need to be drafted, Along with the teams of the current season!! You may apply to be in here during offseason and only offseason.
Hyzakyte | KaosInspired
Soniq | Soniq
Lindsi | plztem
Beavers | FuzzyPB
Leafed | Leafed
GodErmac | Ermax
Zodes | AuroraVersion2
Tranzio | Rayy
asdffish | asdffish
Ceraron | Unclassified
Miseries | EvilMonkeyzHD
SertifiedBlocks | IndigoMoe
Lorum | McOrange
HohoHD | HohoHD // Eddy
Sportz | Sportz
Skipping | Skipping
Defencive | CrimsonAura
Skill | Skillexio
Noofy | Noofy
Ota | Nanos14
Danteh | Dantelius
Redstonewarrior3 | RedstoneWarrior3
BackPackHero | BackPackHero
ILikeGuys | Trixterzz
56Victor56 | Victor56
ChaosBones | Chaosbones
Duffing | Justiinn
x1_ | @x1_
MudGod | MudkipV2
DeadboxMc | ImDeadbox
Apec | Stuniing
de_vertigo| Triipiing
Maria | SkillsAtPvP
Lscreative | Zoruo
Caelan | CaelanPlays
Kat | Kat
Spellyy | Spellyy
Radodim | radodim
KentaKing | mrkenta1
WorstInClan | GucciRose
ItsMeTr1pl3 | Triple
Zenority | DQ
Vkn | oVADERo
ItsMeTyl3r | ITsMeTYL3R
Zaraah | Goenji
EliteStar | EliteStar
Hirize | Rezolvix | Benji | Hirize
Asanity | Variations
SolarEclipseMc | SolarEclipse
Narwhal | ImTheNarwhal
Students | powdski
LegitGod | Legit
ThunderClunder | ThunderClunder
Nightmqre | Nightmqre
PhrostySurge | Valley_Side
ReflexeZ | ReflexeZ
Allows | Divux
Demons | Top
Azm | azm
OTFBobby | OGBobby
Brndy | Brndy
LightningNation | LightningNation
Avenqed | MrJit
Celtics | Snap
Excl | ExclxBeast105
Reservations | Baedan
Kronsity | Krons
Asian_Ninjaz | NerdyAsianFTW

I know there might be several outdated parts to the thread. I am making this on my phone atm and i basically copied the old thread. I do have permission from the founder GetHoundoomed . If you do not agree with this event like many have not in the past then just leave it alone and do not apply. A lot of people want it and did enjoy it the first time.
don't respond back cuz u will get roasted jcthesillywilly

Picklez

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Solutions
Wins: 1.2k
Games Played: 5k
Activity on scale from 1-10: 9
Maturity on scale from 1-10: 4 (sometimes 9 when needed)
Past Experiences In Events: was in past uscl and clan wars i guess
Past Clans: eternity rivals legacy alliance destiny reflection thebeginning valiance
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: i just wana be a team capt

Reaction score
Past Clans: eternity rivals legacy alliance destiny reflection thebeginning valiance
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: i just wana be a team capt
What a god

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
oh you were the salty one during the battle...

Tyler

Platinum
Reaction score
I would like to be a regular player
IGN: Groochy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members