• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Us Clan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
Let me axiomatically eviscerate your argument.
I dont really think you should be talking evermore, considering that you are a permabanned player and zeno isnt, thats really all there is to say about it, you hacked and you were stupid enough to get caught.
That is severely flawed argumentation. With that rationale, all the hackusations would not occur if I was not, yet the hackusations started well before.
Thats why nobody respects you in this community and everyone hackusates you whenver you get a "double hit". Also to anyone that is trying to defend him give me solid proof that he isnt hacking,
Your evidence of me hacking is nothing more substantial than mob mentality. Yet, now you're going against the principle of presumption of innocence, and deploying a flimsy justification of the antipode - guilty until proven innocent, which is universally accepted as an immoral rationale.
I know all the stuff he said in that thread and my hits still arent half as good as his.
Then you clearly aren't executing them effectively. Just because you know a tactic, doesn't mean you can masterfully deploy them; same with a rod, bow, flint and steel, etc. This statement is a prime example of the personal incredulity fallacy.
EDIT: Also people have TOLD ME that you admitted to using a client.
And people have told me that you admitted to using a client; just because you can make that claim, and your messenger can make an equally false claim, doesn't put any veracity to it.
you can hack on me any time gearsiepoo
A brief interpretation of this argument:
Evil: Evermore doesn't hack; he knows all these advanced tactics, and other people in this community, who are regarded as legitimate can trade hits with him.
Zeno: He's permbanned on three accounts though!
Me: That is not true at all.
Zeno: You're a hacker!

You blatantly fail to address any of the counterarguments and simply reiterate the same feeble, redundant point.

Last edited:

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score

That is a severely flawed argumentation. With that rationale, all the hackusations would not occur if I was not, yet the hackusations started well before.

Your evidence of me hacking is nothing more substantial than mob mentality. Yet, now you're going against the principle of presumption of innocence, and deploying a flimsy justification of the antipode - guilty until proven innocent, which is universally accepted as an immoral rationale.

Then you clearly aren't executing them effectively. Just because you know a tactic, doesn't mean you can masterfully deploy them; same with a rod, bow, flint and steel, etc. The personal incredulity logical fallacy is quite fascinating though, isn't it?

And people have told me that you admitted to using a client; just because you can make that claim, and your messenger can make an equally false claim, doesn't put any veracity to it.

Evil: Evermore doesn't hack; he knows all these advanced tactics, and other people in this community, who are regarded as legitimate can trade hits with him.

You blatantly fail to address any of the counterarguments and simply reiterate the same feeble, redundant point.
You realize speaking as if you are intelligent doesn't make it true? Nobody likes you. Nobody believes you. And nobody cares about your excuses. You're a hacker. You got caught. End of story.

To be perfectly honest, you aren't worth any more replies. You don't matter to the clan community. At all.

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score

That is a severely flawed argumentation. With that rationale, all the hackusations would not occur if I was not, yet the hackusations started well before.

Then you clearly aren't executing them effectively. Just because you know a tactic, doesn't mean you can masterfully deploy them; same with a rod, bow, flint and steel, etc. This statement is a prime example of the personal incredulity fallacy.

haa gayyyyyy

Evermore

Career
Reaction score
You realize speaking as if you are intelligent doesn't make it true? Nobody likes you. Nobody believes you. And nobody cares about your excuses. You're a hacker. You got caught. End of story.

To be perfectly honest, you aren't worth any more replies. You don't matter to the clan community. At all.
What would make me intelligent then? My 100.6 cumulative GPA?

I suppose your use of an ad hominem argument is quite compelling. Thank you for informing me that no one likes me and I'm worthless. That's precisely how suicides happen, but you know, at least you had a climax argument over a block game. Glad you have your priorities in check.
haa gayyyyyy
Yes, I am in fact homosexual. Thanks for pointing that out. :)

Last edited:

Swifftyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

I suppose your use of an ad hominem argument is quite compelling. Thank you for informing me that no one likes me. That's how suicides happen, but you know, at leasst you had a climax argument over a block game.

respect.

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score

I suppose your use of an ad hominem argument is quite compelling. Thank you for informing me that no one likes me and I'm worthless. That's how suicides happen, but you know, at leasst you had a climax argument over a block game.

I don't hate you. You are a cool guy to chill with and knows when to respond to a something and when to stay quiet. Your hits don't go with the programming of Minecraft however. When I 1v1 you, you seem to get double, maybe even triple hits in the falling motion; Not when you are just falling down, but when you are falling down and moving behind yourself. That's just impossible and therefore you get accused of hacking. Again, I have nothing against you personally, it's just your gameplay.

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score
I dont really think you should be talking evermore, considering that you are a permabanned player and zeno isnt, thats really all there is to say about it, you hacked and you were stupid enough to get caught. Thats why nobody respects you in this community and everyone hackusates you whenver you get a "double hit". Also to anyone that is trying to defend him give me solid proof that he isnt hacking, I know all the stuff he said in that thread and my hits still arent half as good as his.

EDIT: Also people have TOLD ME that you admitted to using a client.
Number 1 if someone says someone admitted to a client it doesn't mean they actually do use a client, they could have been joking. I say "I hack" a lot but I don't hack. KaosInspired you say you read his thread and your hits aren't at his level, but then do you really know the stuff on the thread. I met evermore in March I believe and since then I have gotten atleast 10x better at this game and can get semi similiar hits to evermore. He got perm banned for disconnecting from his internet moving around and then reconnecting. I have a video on it if you wish to see.
. The whole comunity doesn't respect him and hackusates him because they don't understand. If a very knowledges kohi player was to come unto these servers, very quickly I assure you they would get evermore hits

Variations

Diamond
Reaction score
Number 1 if someone says someone admitted to a client it doesn't mean they actually do use a client, they could have been joking. I say "I hack" a lot but I don't hack. KaosInspired you say you read his thread and your hits aren't at his level, but then do you really know the stuff on the thread. I met evermore in March I believe and since then I have gotten atleast 10x better at this game and can get semi similiar hits to evermore. He got perm banned for disconnecting from his internet moving around and then reconnecting. I have a video on it if you wish to see.
. The whole comunity doesn't respect him and hackusates him because they don't understand. If a very knowledges kohi player was to come unto these servers, very quickly I assure you they would get evermore hits
GET ON THIS NOW: ny.gamersvoip.net:10278

EvilMonkeyzHD

Career
Reaction score

Zeno, when has he been caught for hacks. He got caught disconnecting from his internet and reconnecting to it (it is hilarious to do it on servers and to behind ppl). He is not a hacker and you haven't proved anything against it. Like I said in the original post this community is simple. You don't understand how a player plays so it must be hacks right. Also if he doesn't matter in the community why is it such a big issue whenever something happens regarding him, like atu getting banned or him joining uscl.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Evermore Zeno

Hacks or not that's pretty hilarious and I see u got ur vocab from tene

To Zeno and every1 else who's whining

Why do u even CAREEEEEEEE legit
Why do we still even play minecraft

We all know bans on mcsg mean NOTHING so why are we all being babies

Evermore I'm sry for my last post btw I just got unbanned I should probably not be an asshole lol

Edit: I'm not siding with anyone I just think all of you are cancer

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Evermore Zeno

Hacks or not that's pretty hilarious and I see u got ur vocab from tene

To Zeno and every1 else who's whining

Why do u even CAREEEEEEEE legit
Why do we still even play minecraft

We all know bans on mcsg mean NOTHING so why are we all being babies

Evermore I'm sry for my last post btw I just got unbanned I should probably not be an asshole lol

Edit: I'm not siding with anyone I just think all of you are cancer
love you too dq <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci