• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Us Clan League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timezones

Experienced
Reaction score
Team Captain Applications:
Minecraft IGN:iancool
Wins:a lot
Games Played: a little more
Activity on scale from 1-10: 7.98
Maturity on scale from 1-10:1.23
Past Experiences In Events: in this, clan wars like twice, leaderboards, winning the leaderboards thing
Past Clans: all the good wons basically
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: I don't deserve it, I just want to. I figured it might be fun. WEll I can't really say anything that will change you're opinion. No way I'll be accepted.

If you don't accept me then can you put me as regular player
ty
hopefully this one turns out better then the last

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Soulv2
Wins: like 10
Games Played: like 600
Activity on scale from 1-10: probably more than the current team captains
Maturity on scale from 1-10: 10 if needed
Past Experiences In Events: well, i did create the us clan leaderboards, eu clan leaderboards, a sort of standardized set of rules, beta tested clan related things for mcgamer, particpated in the first 2 popular clan wars, and made a #1 clan that lasted for like a year so yeah
Past Clans: forgotten, rebels, and apex; others don't matter
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: do i really need to put an explanation for this? sorry, i just want to play runescape right now and i don't have the willpower to explain. my app and signature basically explain it anyways

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Past Experiences In Events: well, i did create the us clan leaderboards, eu clan leaderbaords, a sort of standardized set of rules, beta tested clan related things for mcgamer, particpated in the first 2 popular clan wars, and made a #1 clan that lasted for like a year so yeah
Why do you deserve to be a Team Captain over everyone else [Min. 4 Sentences]: do i really need to put an explanation for this? sorry, i just want to play runescape right now and i don't have the willpower to explain. my app and signature basically explain it anyways
i hate you soul 8)

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
Past Experiences In Events: well, i did create the us clan leaderboards, eu clan leaderbaords, a sort of standardized set of rules, beta tested clan related things for mcgamer, particpated in the first 2 popular clan wars, and made a #1 clan that lasted for like a year so yeah
i dont like u

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
Past Experiences In Events: well, i did create the us clan leaderboards, eu clan leaderboards, a sort of standardized set of rules, beta tested clan related things for mcgamer, particpated in the first 2 popular clan wars, and made a #1 clan that lasted for like a year so yeah
auto denied

Shadoe

Experienced
Reaction score
I wish to be a regular player.
IGN: ShadowPing

ShadowFusionz

Experienced
Reaction score
"I ᴡɪsʜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ"

ɪɢɴ: SʜᴀᴅᴏᴡFᴜsɪᴏɴᴢ

Status