• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US is down for an emergency fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gran678

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh that's good, I thought i'd lost my donator rank or something, could I just ask, will I have my donator rank by tomorrow, (sorry, I just love playing on your servers xD)

Jinkara56

Tribute
Reaction score
hey chad i was wondering if you keep all mod applications on file because i applied a while ago before you needed more mods and idk if i should resend because your servers are expanding and you have more spots to fill or if you still have my application and will read and see if i am fit for a spot later on?

Habblox

Spectator
Reaction score
I think server US19 needs a restart, it keps telling me: Setting up game, please wait OmOOs and then reconnect. Web: wwwmcsg.in, for the past 4 minutes.

BLOODYDEATH1237

Spectator
Reaction score
You DO NOT have to donate again.

The record of you donating is still there. The only thing that changed is your in-game status. Time will be adjusted to properly have your full duration.

Sorry for the caps, but I didn't want a mistake.

Cheers!
I should be a donor by now, because u guys said it takes 24 hours, can u guys look me up or something to tell me how long till i become a donor

Firedog150

Career
Reaction score
I should be a donor by now, because u guys said it takes 24 hours, can u guys look me up or something to tell me how long till i become a donor
If you donated but not received your perk outside the 24 hours we promise you, please email [email protected] with your forum and Minecraft username plus when you purchase the upgrade. We will adjust your time accordingly so you will make sure you will get your full month.

BLOODYDEATH1237

Spectator
Reaction score
Seems our new build made everyone in the US network donors for a little bit. We backed up the database to yesterday night and pushed it to the server. This means if you donated yesterday, I will have to re-add you in. You DO NOT need to re-donate, we just need to simply change your status again! Only the US donors that donated yesterday were effected (not EU). We will make sure we will reset your time once we get you back in the system. Sorry for the oops but we did get a few laughs, just look at this image below:

I guess I will have to remind people that all data being recorded during beta is subject to be thrown out. This message that pops up in every server every 5 minutes warns you while you play:

View attachment 1570

Beta is ending in about 1 week, so be ready for some of your stats being reset.
i should have gotten promoted by now, i donated on june 1st around 6:30, i sent u an email and never heard anything back ( minecraft username: bloodydeath1237 )

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thats because I add in people EVERY night before I go to sleep. When I add people in, I make sure I reset the clock to 30 days once you are in. Just takes me awhile and loosing my work the previous night is taking longer for this round of people to add in.

anthony777123

Spectator
Reaction score
if I were to donate on monday what would happen, though my score would be reset for beta will there be any drastic changes so my 1 month thing will get decreased?
and is beta testing ending gonna effect the game drasticly/new plugins/map?
LAST QUESTION my minecraft is down and all my friends on skype is there an update for minecraft cause I see there is people on the mcsg servers still this confuses me (can be answeared by anyone (I think) )?

dmacrye

Tribute
Reaction score
if I were to donate on monday what would happen, though my score would be reset for beta will there be any drastic changes so my 1 month thing will get decreased?
and is beta testing ending gonna effect the game drasticly/new plugins/map?
LAST QUESTION my minecraft is down and all my friends on skype is there an update for minecraft cause I see there is people on the mcsg servers still this confuses me (can be answeared by anyone (I think) )?
The login servers are down. People are on the servers because they logged into Minecraft before the login servers went down.
I cant get on myself.

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
The login servers are down. People are on the servers because they logged into Minecraft before the login servers went down.
I cant get on myself.
Same can't login :( maybe there will be a new update :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci