• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

us.mcgamer.net is the best thing evar!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well there isn't just us77.mcsg.in for me that said the new hub thingy. Alot of the servers that are added for me have that hub thing.

It's rebranded 1-10 until we swap. Those servers will be removed once the hub is fully installed.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I think it's a really good idea! Half the people that are saying its a bad idea probably have barely given it a chance...

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
The new HUB is amazing but I have a question. Are they going to release a HUB for each region? Because it only has U.S servers listed in the various game types :3

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Hmm I think it wil be a lot harder for the server page users to join because of the sign spammers.
But yea it will be better to find hackers.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
The reason I like the hub is because it makes the games a lot easier to access. Since there is no Multiplayer Profiles I can easily log onto the hub and wait for games that are available. Personally, I find that it makes MCSG a larger community. Think about it, not many people knew about ZedChase before and now we got a large population who know about and now we can actually play it. MCTF2, same thing. Usually only the first three servers would be full, now we got more players :). It just makes everything more open and available to the public :)

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
I think the parkour is broken...:(
The mineart wasn't working and i broke it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci