• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US N0obz (US Clan)

Ligerized

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: IndoAlex7
Way of Communication: Skype or TS
Wins (At least 1 win) : 257
Skype (Optional) : indo.alex/indoalex7 ( already have Bl0odN0ob, showbizmeteor, captainagy, and others)
[Accepted]Since u already have their skype i can tell that u are already welcome here

Bl0odNoob

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: IndoAlex7
Way of Communication: Skype or TS
Wins (At least 1 win) : 257
Skype (Optional) : indo.alex/indoalex7 ( already have Bl0odN0ob, showbizmeteor, captainagy, and others)
I see you play in EU a lot, try playing a few games in US because we're a US Clan. :p

Reaction score
For The Skin Maker's In This Clan, Can You Guys Edit My Skin? Please PM Me On Skype And I Will Tell You What To Edit

Skype Name: kkthechoosenone.1

IndoAlex7

Tribute
Reaction score
Ya, its pretty hard to play EU, lots of hacks and such. I mostly play it because my friends have better connection there so they want me to play with them on EU. And sure ill start play US, I get fine connection there.

Reaction score
Ya, its pretty hard to play EU, lots of hacks and such. I mostly play it because my friends have better connection there so they want me to play with them on EU. And sure ill start play US, I get fine connection there.[/quote
where do u live?
where do u live?

RCactus

Spectator
Reaction score
Way of Communication: Skype
Wins (at least 1): 9
Skype(Optional): martin.koulikov

IndoAlex7

Tribute
Reaction score
I used to live in Indonesia, but I then moved to Malaysia because of earthquakes. Also, do I need to know anyone's Skype?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci