• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Network Connectivity Issues

Vox

Career
Reaction score
Soo would this be causing players to teleport around for me as I live in dallas?

RADicated

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you for posting!! I was afraid it was my internet connection or something... Definitely not playing til it's fixed.
You just described my EXACT feelings. Won't be playing till this is fixed. I've checked my internet connection like six times to try and find out what was going on!

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
You just described my EXACT feelings. Won't be playing till this is fixed. I've checked my internet connection like six times to try and find out what was going on!
This was resolved days ago from my understanding, we just haven't received confirmation from the Dallas facility on their network status. We likely won't either.

RADicated

Spectator
Reaction score
This was resolved days ago from my understanding, we just haven't received confirmation from the Dallas facility on their network status. We likely won't either.
What kind of maintenance will the servers be undergoing this sunday?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci