• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Network down for bad RAM stick :/

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welp, our US proxy server apparently has a bad RAM stick. Our US network will be down until we downloadmoreram.com . Hang tight as we are sending highly trained cats to the datacenter to replace the RAM after the test is complete. In the meantime, play on our Canada location as your scores will be the same:

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers/#tabs-ca

UPDATE @ 2:45 AM CDT: We've moved the US proxies over to a temporary box for now while we do the memory test, as the memory test is taking longer than anticipated. You should now be able to join the US network. -@Forairan

UPDATE 2: This was done sometime early in the morning, subv3rsion is just a derp and didn't edit the post.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, guess I'm a loser. But at least I read the post.

loki199929

Tribute
Reaction score
Someone explain to me what it is to "DOWNLOAD MORE RAM' ? ._.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Someone explain to me what it is to "DOWNLOAD MORE RAM' ? ._.
As he said, the highly trained cats are send out to use their furryness. They visit the datacenter, meow all around the place and mess stuff up. Then, when they found the boss off all that, they tell him "Give MCSG the bestestest servers you have or we'll use our ultimate catnip OF DOOM! attack".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci