• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US node 1 being fixed for major lag spikes

zoyd

Spectator
Reaction score
fix the au servers pls they keep screwing up and crashing

darknight1033

Tribute
Reaction score
Instead of putting effort into US put some into AU no one cares about it so we suffer! get off your asses devs!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Instead of putting effort into US put some into AU no one cares about it so we suffer! get off your asses devs!
Don't be rude to the developers. They are constantly working hard to make the game better. AU only started getting bad after they fixed US too. The way you say it makes you seem really selfish. You're saying that US isn't important and AU is because you play there. There are also 50 US servers and 25 AU servers which means that US has double the players that AU has.

darknight1033

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't be rude to the developers. They are constantly working hard to make the game better. AU only started getting bad after they fixed US too. The way you say it makes you seem really selfish. You're saying that US isn't important and AU is because you play there. There are also 50 US servers and 25 AU servers which means that US has double the players that AU has.
But it is still a struggle to get in as a non-donor. if they added about 5 more servers everyone can play.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I know, but I am saying that if thy add more servers it doesent force you to buy donor. Also these glitches would ever have happened if they didn't turn mcsg into v2
All the glitches would come no matter what because they would have added the features. MCSGv2 just made a ton of stuff work 10x better. Stop trashing the work that you know nothing about. You are never forced to buy donor, I've never had trouble joining servers for the 10 months I wasn't a donor.

darknight1033

Tribute
Reaction score
All the glitches would come no matter what because they would have added the features. MCSGv2 just made a ton of stuff work 10x better. Stop trashing the work that you know nothing about. You are never forced to buy donor, I've never had trouble joining servers for the 10 months I wasn't a donor.
Whatever this conversation is over. I can see we cant change each others minds.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Huer Huer Huer My Mom monitors me closely c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci