• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US node 1 being fixed for major lag spikes

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Right now, we just discovered the cause for the issue with the lag on the first set of US servers. We are applying the fix and will be up and running smoothly soon. Thanks for everyone who reported it to us. We hope this will only take about 5-10 minutes of downtime.

Update: We just rebooted the server and will be coming back up in a few minutes.
Update 2: Updating YE JARRR files.
Update 3: Servers are back up but we will be monitoring them closely
Only if Chad would update my jaarrrrr files :(

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Chad,
Thanks for the much needed update to the first node. But there is fluctuating lag here and there, causing games to freeze every now and then. I'll say the downtime definitely helped the exuberant amount of lag beforehand, but just trying to let you guys know that some of it is still there. Also just to let you know when it started, about 2-3 days ago. Before that, MCSG servers were pretty much free of lag.

Again, thanks for trying to fix the lag and maintain the servers ;). Its always great to see that happening. Since you guys are also sort of 'still fixing lag' I felt the urge to post this and give you a heads up. (Its not too bad, already won once after the downtime :), just its not like before.)

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey again,
Also forgot to mention that there is a way out of the lobby. Due to the fact that in a previous post you wanted to fix all ways to get out of the maps, I assume you also mean the lobby.

At the back of the house with the steve-head in the chest, there is a bench facing the house. If you hop onto the bench and parkour your way onto the first tree leaf. Then you would parkour your way again to the next tree and continue your way out of the map. Correct me if I'm wrong, but players farther away from the spawn area just creates lag.

To fix this problem in my opinion simply make the parkour impossible. Do this by adding a leaf to the first tree you parkour onto so that the top of the tree has two layers of leaves, forming a plus. This would not permit any further jumps to get outside the map. Thanks again for the maintenance on the server!

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
No one liked Chad's post...

DAFUQQQQQQQQ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci