• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Server going down with updates. Please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firemonkey111

Tribute
Reaction score
Chad thank you so much for puting even more money into it with eight new maps thanks a lot. Also i would like to mention. I cant wait for that new city map it looks beast. :)

kpwn243

Administrator
Reaction score
xtwoman6x
please be patient as chad has been very busy with these servers and everything else. There have been many late nights for all of the staff getting servers and coding online

Katie

Tribute
Reaction score
We are announcing MAJOR upgrades to the US server. So here's a summary of the things this new version has:
  • 8 more US servers!! (192 more slots!)
  • Chunk unloading when switching maps
  • Donor privileges cooldown set to 2 minutes
  • Bugfixes for players being able to suicide and play the round as an invisible character
  • Bugfixes for the 'who died' list
  • New /debug command to show some useful information
  • New /info command to show general information including what server you are on
  • New weighted points system where you siphon off points from your opponent
  • Bugfixes for Endermen placing/displacing blocks
  • US Live Status pages, thanks kpwn243!
  • Finished lobby map, thanks ZombieTracker!
  • Updating Java to the newest version
  • ...And probably some other stuff I'm forgetting to mention
All servers maps, servers, player files, rankings will be reset and our servers will be down for at least an hour. We are also prepping the servers to start enabling the map switching feature, so stay tuned this week for a new map.

Um, will our points be reset with this update?

b0xcrafter

Spectator
Reaction score
so if the servers are being reset does that mean you are going to change where everything is and will we have to re type in all the server IP's?

b0xcrafter

Spectator
Reaction score
oh yea amazing job everyone running and creating the servers i love them XD

Firemonkey111

Tribute
Reaction score
xtwoman6x
please be patient as chad has been very busy with these servers and everything else. There have been many late nights for all of the staff getting servers and coding online
And i respect you guys for it i hope one day you guys can get a really big break soon.

b0xcrafter

Spectator
Reaction score
will the new maps be made by varide? i think there shut also be a competion server where player made maps are featured and the highest voted one gets to be on one of the servers?
that would be awesome.
that would be pretty cool yea =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci