• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US servers 2-16 are online again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
No survival games for me servers are down :( oh well i can play some TF2 :D

XlHollister

Spectator
Reaction score
I REALLY hope the servers are all up and running soon, i spend more time trying to get into a server without it being full or down then in the game playing :(

Ziggycuff

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you for the dauntless effort to ward off the DDOS attackers, for a community funded on donations, the staff really work hard to keep things running smoothly. Thank you again.

Neofelis

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm wondering if my sudden lag spikes causing me to crash out have to do with the DDoS attacks, or if my minecraft is just freaking out.

It really is a shame to think that some people actually get enjoyment out of ruining the fun of others..

sexybeast

Spectator
Reaction score
I REALLY hope the servers are all up and running soon, i spend more time trying to get into a server without it being full or down then in the game playing :(
i know it is a grueling task to get on so annoying this attacker must have no life :mad:

sexybeast

Spectator
Reaction score
Why does someone attack a videogame site and enjoy it honestly who wants over like a milloin people hating you for it

good job guys for doing the best you can do to block the attacker

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
This is getting rough. The server I was on crashed right as I reached 3rd with full iron and a diamond sword. D:

Oh well, I really hope these attackers stop soon. It's been ridiculous, they have nothing better to do for a week straight. Really?

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
It must be extremely tiring too, just from the constant attacks and also managing everything else, good job

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
It must be extremely tiring too, just from the constant attacks and also managing everything else, good job
Agreed. You guys have been doing an amazing job. Keep it up, hopefully they will stop soon.

Neofelis

Tribute
Reaction score
I did some tests on another server of mine, and singleplayer, and it does appear to just be these servers that I'm crashing out of.
Looks like I won't be playing for a while. :C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci