• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US servers 2-16 are online again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
Isn't it illegal to hack anyway? cant you get the police to trace there ip?

Lucas Fewins

Spectator
Reaction score
So us servers 1-16 went down due to a DDoS that started an hour ago. We just stopped the attack coming from the affecting IP and servers should be back up normally. US1.mcsg.in however was the IP they were attacking and we had to temporary block that address until the attacks stop.
People are obviously jealous!

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, what this person is doing is VERY illegal. We are still tracking this person and have a few leads.

17chris1760

Spectator
Reaction score
I mean like are u gonna press charges and send this guy to jail or?

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, if it continues longer then a week, we may look into that route once we find the person(s) involved.

IM_A_FRIKIN_TACO

Spectator
Reaction score
i find it quite interesting. they are attacking a famous community no.... An EMPIRE! for gods sake What do they think they are doing? Its pointless. The staff of this place will keep everything..... peaceful and maybe we can eventually live in a hacker-free world. Just the simple dreams of a taco.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are working on redesigning our servers to add in more security. EU is still down because our hosting company is ridiculously slow on helping us. I hope by this weekend we will be back up with no issues as people are making it difficult right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci