• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US suffering packet loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
US is back up, sorry for the long downtime but we solved the issue.

Minecob123

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad could you may please check the message (conversation) that i just messaged you PLEASE

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hrm, guess I will email the company again.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Hrm, guess I will email the company again.
I get the feeling it's not a DDoS on MCSG, possibly another person using your company?

PS. I don't know how often you check your email, But I sent in a mod app a few days ago, if you get a break from being chad, check it out. thanks C:

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The hosting company is also seeing the 2% packet loss, so if the servers are still dropping, that is what is going on. They escalated it to their internet provider to troubleshoot the issue.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
The hosting company is also seeing the 2% packet loss, so if the servers are still dropping, that is what is going on. They escalated it to their internet provider to troubleshoot the issue.
Hey chad, question. you mentioned a tournament in your livestream? Will the top 12 be based off points, or wins?
I think wins show actual skill, when points can just be you killed someone with a lot. That's just my take on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci