• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US transition was finished, EU needs more time

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I literally spent the last 24 hours upgrading our networks to the go out of beta. We had a few hiccups as the US SQL server was randomly disconnecting but now is solved. So as of now US has finished moving over to the new updates.

The EU network is however having some bizarre issues where the servers cannot handle more than 3 mc servers online. I personally think there is a network issue and reason why some EU players have been dropping their connections. So I need to contact the hosting company to host now to see if they can troubleshoot this issue, or moving to a new data-center. I will keep you all updated and hope to get the servers up within before tomorrow night (PST). So EU players, go ahead and temporarily play in the US servers until we can fix the issues. Sorry for the inconvenience but I don't want to start these servers and have them crash all night while I sleep as it's already 4am my time.

Anyways, more details on what changes we done after the last bug fixes have been installed. We will be posting our tutorial videos before the weekend so you can learn and master our servers!

Dean

Career
Reaction score
First!!! OMG!@#!121!#!!!

Scratch that.

D

Dyon123

Thanks for the update :) But something is wrong with the scores... It all got an reset...

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
US is unplayable though. :( Thank you very much for the update and the effort though, can't wait for EU to come up! Guess i'm just gonna have to resort to BF3 and TF2 until then. :p

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dyon123 , yes the scores reset because we moved out of beta. The server broadcasted a message every 5 minutes that the game data in beta will be thrown away. However we still have your scores and will post them in a special area so you can still view them.

Krasso yeah some delay can effect pvp battles, but we will be back hopefully tomorrow. Just waiting for my hosting company to respond to my tickets which will most likely be in morning for me.

D

Dyon123

I'm not a donator, but I think all EU donators should get 1 or 2 days extra, because of the downtime :)

Donakiin

Spectator
Reaction score
You did well Chad. The servers are AWESOME! Keep up the good work! But not before you get some sleep :D

BeastlyGreg

Spectator
Reaction score
Nice work, can't wait for all the updates and fixes to be pushed for both EU and US. Keep up the good work to everyone; build and dev teams + chad and variede!

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
US is unplayable though. :( Thank you very much for the update and the effort though, can't wait for EU to come up! Guess i'm just gonna have to resort to BF3 and TF2 until then. :p
Unplayable? I just won 2 games in a row :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci