• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US6, the best server yet

US or EU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MakinBaconVG

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi I am just saying that US6.mcsg.in is the best server to play on, it always has lightning fast restarts and I love to play on it. Just a few minutes ago, it shut off in the middle of our game. Can someone please explain to me why this is? I'm very disappointed and would like to know what's going on.

Thx

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
they were probably updating the version of the plugins and stuff because yesterday they where doing it one server at a time. And all servers restart fast.

Reactions: Le0

champdude

Tribute
Reaction score
the servers do close rarely, usally for updates. they come back in about 6 or 8 hours

ryand88

Spectator
Reaction score
your poll is stupid because people play on the servers because of where they are in the world because it is designed so that you get less lag if you play in your zone

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
your poll is stupid because people play on the servers because of where they are in the world because it is designed so that you get less lag if you play in your zone
I think he maybe just wants to see how many people play on the different servers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci