• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

USA needs better connection places!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomoWizard111

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm having a problem that its impossible to join a server! I try an try over and over it says no connection! So we need a better place so we can join!:mad:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I feel like it may be a problem with your Internet. The servers are located in Arizona, and I live in NC but I get fine connection.

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
I live East Coast and get a similar problem, but I'm pretty sure its just my internet. So just see what internet provider you have and if you have wireless internet try going to wired internet. I'm trying to get my parents to change to wired, at least to my room because it is annoying getting kicked game to game.

Reaction score
The servers have been in the same place since the beginning of mcsg I believe. I too have had a harder time connecting, but I can still connect.

JoshBrennen

Survivor
Reaction score
All servers are having connectivity problems at the moment so just be patient and the issues will be solved. I know the EU servers have been relocated due to the lag but it seems most people in the US can connect fine so it may be your internet connection. Hope this has helped.
Josh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci