• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VᴀʀɪᴀʙʟᴇEU ﹣ EU Dɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ALPHA_HaXIN
Name/Nickname: My irl name is Arnar
Wins:233
Donor: None ;-;
Past Clans: Solitude and Initiation
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yeah
Why do you want to join Variable: Cus clanz r cul
BTW my mic isnt working ATM i tinkz I need to update windows or sumfin
Accepted as Trial bby <3 Ill trial u nw ;)

MacroMachine

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Kolyps / Flattish
Name/Nickname: Alex
Wins: 5/20
Donor: No :(
Past Clans: Glacial Spectrum ConclavE Predation RetroReborn Convicted Aghast bestFriends
Do you have TeamSpeak?: ya
Why do you want to join Variable: Jack

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
Massive amount of flame removed from this thread. The users in question will have their forum accounts looked into and decided upon by our Sr. Staff. If any more flame occurs on this thread, whether it be by members of the clan or otherwise, the status of the clan will also be decided upon. Hopefully, it will not have to come to that. If there are any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to bring them to myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day.

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
Massive amount of flame removed from this thread. The users in question will have their forum accounts looked into and decided upon by our Sr. Staff. If any more flame occurs on this thread, whether it be by members of the clan or otherwise, the status of the clan will also be decided upon. Hopefully, it will not have to come to that. If there are any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to bring them to myself or another staff member. Thank you and have a nice day.
Okay

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
There is flame on the thread, However, I don't see why actions should be taken. If there is anymore flame, Just remove them from our thread, I don't want anymore flame here. Just simply ban them from our thread if thats possible.

Edo

Diamond
Reaction score
\Y
There is flame on the thread, However, I don't see why actions should be taken. If there is anymore flame, Just remove them from our thread, I don't want anymore flame here. Just simply ban them from our thread if thats possible.
Yeah me too and don't want my account looked too...

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
\Y

Yeah me too and don't want my account looked too...
That's not how it works. Any members that took part in the flame will be looked into to see if they were posting messages anywhere else that do not belong on our forums. The users will be banned if they decide to continue to break our forums rules in the future.

Explozure

Survivor
Reaction score
That's not how it works. Any members that took part in the flame will be looked into to see if they were posting messages anywhere else that do not belong on our forums. The users will be banned if they decide to continue to break our forums rules in the future.
Ok good, As I said, I've tried to stop the flame, There has not been much flame recently, so hopefully its died down.

AttackzZ

Platinum
Reaction score
Nicely said ;) seems fair .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci