• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vale [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caz

Platinum
Reaction score
You were banned permanently from the server by "Cali" (Small Inappropriate body part on a male asian )

talk about good rep alex, have cali the most immature skid in the world. Wonder why people think you're decent, you macro and suck cock. Jesus Christ quit again please
Shut the bunnies up. Don't talk sh1t about Cali.

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
You were banned permanently from the server by "Cali" (Small Inappropriate body part on a male asian )

talk about good rep alex, have cali the most immature skid in the world. Wonder why people think you're decent, you macro and suck cock. Jesus Christ quit again please
are u actually going to cry for just getting banned on Ts? & what does getting banned on Ts have to do with "macros" & all of that sht? If you really believe that he's "cock" , then just battle us homeboy

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score
are u actually going to cry for just getting banned on Ts? & what does getting banned on Ts have to do with "macros" & all of that sht? If you really believe that he's "cock" , then just battle us homeboy
He's not in a clan so he can't battle u guys

CaliSwag

Experienced
Reaction score

he used to be chill : (((
Chill? I still am xD you guys are just annoying af and don't like be around your annoying asses anymore. Nick your still chill to me though but idk you just don't like me anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci