• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valence

Status
Not open for further replies.

BramEW

Tribute
Reaction score

IGN : Brqm
Wins : 20
Games Played : 550
Past Clan(s) : Apriticty, Limmitless,Arc,RiotUS,MNG,SPEC,Realities, Cringed,(Cant Remember others).

Experience with Clan People (You don't need one) ? : SolarBleu, Fluffy_Ocelot
Why do you want to Join Valence : I want to join Valence because its new and im partialy getting back into mc after i took ayears break. Valence looks like it has some very good players. I have quite a few things to offer to the team one includes my experience in teamwork and 'taking one for the team' i have the required knowledge for all the maps. Im asking to be accepted to join Valence because i feel i can help out in scrims and cb's : Im patient i let others go first ie: i would give the better stuff to my clan members., i would be very mature and focused. Please accept myapplication to valence because i would love to be a part of the team.

]

MixedGrene

Platinum
Reaction score

IGN : Brqm
Wins : 20
Games Played : 550
Past Clan(s) : Apriticty, Limmitless,Arc,RiotUS,MNG,SPEC,Realities, Cringed,(Cant Remember others).

Experience with Clan People (You don't need one) ? : SolarBleu, Fluffy_Ocelot
Why do you want to Join Valence : I want to join Valence because its new and im partialy getting back into mc after i took ayears break. Valence looks like it has some very good players. I have quite a few things to offer to the team one includes my experience in teamwork and 'taking one for the team' i have the required knowledge for all the maps. Im asking to be accepted to join Valence because i feel i can help out in scrims and cb's : Im patient i let others go first ie: i would give the better stuff to my clan members., i would be very mature and focused. Please accept myapplication to valence because i would love to be a part of the team.

]
You are accepted as a Trial Member. I will PM you the teamspeak IP for further discussion :)

ItsPandazz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN :ItsPandazz
Wins :32
Games Played :170
Past Clan(s) :Voltage

Experience with Clan People (You don't need one) ? :
Why do you want to Join Valence :Because i was invited

xDaxyy

Tribute
Reaction score