• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valhalla - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Seeing as I can't connect to your teamspeak, I'd like to ask if we can postpone the battle until after this weekend. I am currently packing for my trip and I will be gone for the weekend. I will bring my laptop but I highly doubt I'll be able to play.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Seeing as I can't connect to your teamspeak, I'd like to ask if we can postpone the battle until after this weekend. I am currently packing for my trip and I will be gone for the weekend. I will bring my laptop but I highly doubt I'll be able to play.
We would like to continue the battle tomorrow and the new TS is valhallaclan.typefrag.com, we would really want to finish this tomorrow.

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
We would like to continue the battle tomorrow and the new TS is valhallaclan.typefrag.com, we would really want to finish this tomorrow.
We will try our best to finish it tomorrow but native will most bit likely be able till play till after the weekend sooo

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
CrimsonAura UPDATE THE THREAD .
aka update TS IP to
valhallaclan.typefrag.com
pls if not im kicking you from the clan

Protocol

Experienced
Reaction score
your teamspeak says i need a server password to join it? Anyway on behalf of Protocol we challenge you to a clan battle

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Brokens been ignoring everyone .. what happened to the welcoming , and friendly environment ?
:(

Protocol

Experienced
Reaction score
you challenged us 3 times on our thread and you accepted the clan battle on this thread, but when ever i come on the ts The owners say no to me i don't get it ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci