• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valhalla - US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Valhalla V.S Serenity 1:0
Valhalla V.S Precise 1:0

Valhalla V.S Reflection 1:0

in Tournaments when you post the score you're supposed to post the amount of people you won with. For example if you won with 4 people the score would be 4-0.. but do waterer you want
^ This is y I want the forum password

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Valhalla V.S Serenity 1:0
Valhalla V.S Precise 1:0

Valhalla V.S Reflection 1:0

in Tournaments when you post the score you're supposed to post the amount of people you won with. For example if you won with 4 people the score would be 4-0.. but do waterer you want
I like the 1-0 system better because say you say 0-3 lost it make it look like you lost three battles

Chris_hill12

Tribute
Reaction score
I quit the clan please take me off the roster and off the forums. i have been in this clan since it was nano and have stayed a member for the entire time. i am no longer going to stay becuase i am done trying to advance my rank when it is hopeless. goodbye and good luck. (PS: hope we can still be friends :D)

GypsyJuiceFTW

Tribute
Reaction score
I quit the clan please take me off the roster and off the forums. i have been in this clan since it was nano and have stayed a member for the entire time. i am no longer going to stay becuase i am done trying to advance my rank when it is hopeless. goodbye and good luck. (PS: hope we can still be friends :D)
ily chris

GoldenChampion

Experienced
Reaction score
Not trying to cause an argument but who doesn't give Chris Elite in a clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci