• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valiance EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:caesar1108
Donor:diamond
Skype name:alexandru.2001
Wins / Losses:510/4200(my stats doesnt reflect my pvp skills)
Where are you from?:Romania
Why do you want to join Valiance?Because this is a very good clan and I will make everything is possible to help it!I will tryhard in every cw :3
the same with you, whats the problem with reading the thread where it clearly says we want you to come on ts BEFORE you apply

Qyxo

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Qyxo (New account) / Omm (yolo account for top 5 entries xD) / MegaAlien_1 (Oldest account, decent stats) / O_______O (shid stats pls dont look) - I will only play on Qyxo btw.
Donor: Nobe -_-
Skype name: anyoneteam
Wins / Losses: 198 wins, I'd say around 600-650 games played but 1500/3500 or sth on Hive and 0.5 W/L on Gomme
Where are you from?: Germany
Why do you want to join Valiance?: Because I want to play MCSG more actively and yr pusy !_!

EDIT: Sorry didnt see that I have to go on TS first, I will come on soon

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Qyxo (New account) / Omm (yolo account for top 5 entries xD) / MegaAlien_1 (Oldest account, decent stats) / O_______O (shid stats pls dont look) - I will only play on Qyxo btw.
Wins / Losses: 198 wins, I'd say around 600-650 games played but 1500/3500 or sth on Hive and 0.5 W/L on Gomme
Why do you want to join Valiance?: Because I want to play MCSG more actively and yr pusy !_!

Accepted

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score

Hapy bdai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci