• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valiance [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Xerothermic, Eskild and xIPhoeniix
Donor: platinum, diamond and platinum
Do you have TS/Skype?: Yeah, I do
Strengths / Weaknesses?: I'd say that fns and sword is something I am really strong with, together with the usage of rod. Something that I'm a bit weaker with is the ping disadvantage on US, water/ice fights
Why do you want to join Valiance?: loads of baes in here, and I feel like I'd fit in. I'm a good player with very good leadership, and I think I could help out a lot

ty 4 read ^_^

Rasclarts

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: jonnysurvives (shh!)
Donor: Plat
Do you have TS/Skype?: yes
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Still get decent combos on US although rod is hard w/ delay. Can still bow pretty well- got 1st page on the badlion uhc ladder when it was just US. Calm in battles, good routes and good listener, although I'll need to get familiar with US tactics.
Why do you want to join Valiance?: It's a veritable god squad
NB: I might not be that active at first if I get accepted cos I have final year exams in May, but I'll try to get on when I can ^_^

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: jonnysurvives (shh!)
Donor: Plat
Do you have TS/Skype?: yes
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Still get decent combos on US although rod is hard w/ delay. Can still bow pretty well- got 1st page on the badlion uhc ladder when it was just US. Calm in battles, good routes and good listener, although I'll need to get familiar with US tactics.
Why do you want to join Valiance?: It's a veritable god squad
NB: I might not be that active at first if I get accepted cos I have final year exams in May, but I'll try to get on when I can ^_^
no u -_-

AttackDog91

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Xerothermic, Eskild and xIPhoeniix
Donor: platinum, diamond and platinum
Do you have TS/Skype?: Yeah, I do
Strengths / Weaknesses?: I'd say that fns and sword is something I am really strong with, together with the usage of rod. Something that I'm a bit weaker with is the ping disadvantage on US, water/ice fights
Why do you want to join Valiance?: loads of baes in here, and I feel like I'd fit in. I'm a good player with very good leadership, and I think I could help out a lot

ty 4 read ^_^
Accepted 4 god

ExoticRealm

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ExoticRealm
Donor: Diamond
Do you have TS/Skype?: Yes!
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strenths: Strafes, Rod, Bow, FNS. Weakness: Ice fights
Why do you want to join Valiance?: I think it will be a fun experience and I'm always open to making new friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci