• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valley Kingdom

What do you think of this map?

• Total voters

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
Never said the map was bad, in fact, I think it's rather good, just airing my issues with it.

And do you mean the tier 2 in the cave?
The parkour Collem near the castle In the ocean

iSheep

Spectator
Reaction score
It looks kinda like Teweran 1... just without the mountains.. and its really bland theres no houses or like cobblestone where a old house that collapsed or something. I know its a Skyrim theme and Skyrim's maps are kinda bland and all and your goal was to make it skyrimy and it just doesn't work out for a MCSG map, it will be like SG5.. how it gets popular for a couple of games and dies off in a week..

Map grade: 4/10, lacking structures; but the structures were well done. Good use of traps but its just kinda empty.
(Hopefully this helped you I guess..)

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
ATTENTION:
The team have been working on this map last night and it is now working fine with around 10/20 chests more added and 2/3 more buildings added. If you wish to test this map with my team or me head over to our build team thread to find our server IP when in the server you can type /sg join 1 to take you to the map, better with 5+ people.

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Is that abandoned house the style I tought Geps? Looks very similar xD

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Must......apply........to........egg.......elite.......NOW!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci