• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valleyside missed chest??

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey,
So on my route on Valleyside University, I think I found a chest that got 'missed' by whoever set the chests. To get to it, you have to break 2 leaf blocks, and it always contains a bowl.
I know I am the first to it every time, because I have to break the leaves to get to it. Its at x: 218 z: 285

This isn't important, I know, the chest is almost certainly meant to be tier 1, and 9/10 games if you went to it at the end it would be un-looted (leaves not even touched), but I just thought I'd point it out.
Thanks

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
It could be a trapped chest. They don't get filled.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah if it has a Red Lacing around the Sliver lock then its a trap and it won't refill. Could also have been missed but I doubt it. Not saying your wrong I just doubt it.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah if it has a Red Lacing around the Sliver lock then its a trap and it won't refill. Could also have been missed but I doubt it. Not saying your wrong I just doubt it.
Can you tell if it's trapped from above? From what he's saying, I gather it's in the ground under 2 leaf blocks.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There's a chest right next to corn that always contains a stone sword and a watermelon, kinda useful :p

Last edited:

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
There's a chest right next to corn that always contains a stone sword and a lemon, kinda useful :p
0.o where?!?!
Ok so its probably a trapped chest for some reason. I'll check next time I play Valleyside :p

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
A chest can't be "missed", when the map is imported for editing to our servers it automatically makes all chests Tier 1s. From there we only have to manually set the Tier 2s.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A chest can't be "missed", when the map is imported for editing to our servers it automatically makes all chests Tier 1s. From there we only have to manually set the Tier 2s.
There's a chest right next to corn that always contains a stone sword and a watermelon, kinda useful :p
^How does that happen then? I'm confused : o

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Can the map maker chose some of the tier 2's?

Is the Chest with stone swrd/wtrmelon a trapped chest that has been filled by the map maker?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci