• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valleyside University

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
This map looks amazing hopefully it gets accepted and turns into those maps where if its there, it wins the vote :) Good Luck Kos and her crew ;)

meantom

Spectator
Reaction score
Application
Username: fushisushi
Building Strengths: Large structures, and redstoning.
Availability: I'm usually on for two-three hours per schoolday, and five-seven hours on the weekend.
Your Work: Anything made by Trident, as well as Geheimnis Prison. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/wip-geheimnis-prison-jailbreak-sg.31975/ I currently have a lot of works on progress, so I don't want to spoil anything else.
Anything Else to Add: I can also do some graphic designing for this project if it's needed.
Wow... Three hours on a school day? 27 hours per week you r on minecraft... that is 227 hours of 144 hours of a week. thats pretty much saying minecraft takes up 1/7 of your time!

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Wow... Three hours on a school day? 27 hours per week you r on minecraft... that is 227 hours of 144 hours of a week. thats pretty much saying minecraft takes up 1/7 of your time!
Nope, I like to time travel. I have a tardis, so time isn't really any trouble for me.

RobertGoodwin

Platinum
Reaction score
This map is very good i hope it gets to be in MCSG this map is awesome u guys put alot of effort into it and looks likes its going to be the new SG4 and Breeze Island u guy should be proud of what u accomplished :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci