• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Valor | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmCali

Career
Reaction score
We'll guys... This is the end of minecraft. It's been a really fun adventure meeting everyone in this clan and the community. Everyone in this clan I love, first clan I can actually say that to and I don't say that to often. Really gonna miss every single one of you guys :( But gotta start focusing on sports and school for high school I need a life and it's starting today I'm sorry for the short notice but I would like to THANK!
SertifiedBlocks And cf918 For being the best leaders I have ever had!! Sure gonna miss you guys </3
robbiemcfadden Your always had my back your like a bro. Stay Chill :D
skirtscape Factions Dawg, We fuking sucked and got raided by the #2 Faction haha! Gonna miss u <3
Zero_Frosty - Get naked, Can i touch your Inappropriate body part on a male.. xD OMFG GONNA FUKING MISS U BRAH xD
mattzikid77 Thanks for starting a fun clan with me and always going to remember that clan always had my back when i need you would like to thanks <3
BTzombie Always pushed me to get better when you had more wins stay cool dawg :D
WATIII Will, Fuk where do i even start well Rivals ehhh barely knew you but you seemed chill, but after Rivals Disbanded you joined the same clan as I did Called "Excel" and we starting talking in there after a while that disbanded and me and you were like lets go join a clan together and We found "TheBeginning" Gonna miss Will Like a Bro. Stay Chill <3
Hacksource01 gonna miss you dawg met you in the Beginning and we had so Good memories xD
Chris_hill12 Man Your like my IRL friend it seems like always joined the same clan as me and always had my back gonna miss you the most hope we can talk again sometime </3333333333333
BURRITOZ0123 Your a fabulous person Jkily. Fuking Cody where do i start well i called you Chodie to make fun of your name cause i hated your ass but when i got to know you better when i joined ahh why did i ever hate cody he's funny AF and funny when he just sings and everyone gets pissed at him xD Gonna miss you brag </3

Well Guys I'm Sorry If i didn't mention you met so many people! Thanks for making my Experience fun MCSG
-CaliSwagg13 Peace </3

Last edited:

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
We'll guys... This is the end of minecraft. It's been a really fun adventure meeting everyone in this clan and the community. Everyone in this clan I love, first clan I can actually say that to and I don't say that to often. Really gonna miss every single one of you guys :( But gotta start focusing on sports and school for high school I need a life and it's starting today I'm sorry for the short notice but I would like to THANK!
SertifiedBlocks And cf918 For being the best leaders I have ever had!! Sure gonna miss you guys </3
skirtscape Factions Dawg, We fuking sucked and got raided by the #2 Faction haha! Gonna miss u <3
Zero_Frosty - Get naked, Can i touch your Inappropriate body part on a male.. xD OMFG GONNA FUKING MISS U BRAH xD
mattzikid77 Thanks for starting a fun clan with me and always going to remember that clan always had my back when i need you would like to thanks <3
BTzombie Always pushed me to get better when you had more wins stay cool dawg :D
WATIII Will, Fuk where do i even start well Rivals ehhh barely knew you but you seemed chill, but after Rivals Disbanded you joined the same clan as I did Called "Excel" and we starting talking in there after a while that disbanded and me and you were like lets go join a clan together and We found "TheBeginning" Gonna miss Will Like a Bro. Stay Chill <3
Hacksource01 gonna miss you dawg met you in the Beginning and we had so Good memories xD
Chris_hill12 Man Your like my IRL friend it seems like always joined the same clan as me and always had my back gonna miss you the most hope we can talk again sometime </3333333333333

Well Guys I'm Sorry If i didn't mention you met so many people! Thanks for making my Experience fun MCSG
-CaliSwagg13 Peace </3
you didnt even Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom tag me you little Good

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score

-CaliSwagg13 Peace </3
If you come back to MC you better come back here. Give me your account till then

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score

-CaliSwagg13 Peace </3
this actually bothers me cali how do u forget me

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
Hacksource01 gonna miss you dawg met you in the Beginning and we had so Good memories
BURRITOZ0123 Your a fabulous person Jkily <3

-CaliSwagg13 Peace </3
u better rite a book about em just like evryone else!@!!!111!1!!1!1!1!!1!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci