• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Vanessa's Birthday!

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello tributes!

Today is a very special day because it is one of our current administrators Vanicle | Vanessa birthday! She has done a tremendous amount for the staff team and this thread is just to give a little appreciation to our beloved administrator! At this time we don't know the current age of Vanessa but that is not the reason were celebrating, we are celebrating that she was born! Before we get into my little note I want to give out some pictures that Vanessa has taken over the years!

This picture was taken at the Vidcon Prom! They both looked amazing and probably had the best time to! Not to mention how amazing there outfits were!

This photo was taken with Joe and Vanessa wearing matching outfits! They both looked great!

At this time I am still gathering pictures and there will be more to come! But here we are going to start of with my message for Vanicle | Vanessa .

Vanessa,

Over my time here as a staff member I have seen you grow as a staff member and as a person. I still remember the day I logged onto the forums to see that you were promoted to Trial Sr. Moderator! From there I knew that you were going to do amazing things within this staff team and you were going to do amazing things! I joined the staff team in December and was so astonished by your skills as a Sr. Staff member. And when I had to talk to you about things you were always so kind and understanding. As a staff member you made me feel welcome and warm. And I know that if I ever have a problem you will be there to help me.

When I logged on in July I came to see that you were promoted to the administrator rank. Seeing that there were so many Sr. Staff members deserving of the rank I was so happy and proud of you when you were promoted for a second time! I am still proud of you to this day and seeing you succeed is so great! Now it is time for me to return the favor, if you ever need someone to talk to, I am here! And remember that you will always have a fan!

Jason.

I also want to give a shoutout to iJuslord for making the original thread!

Now it is time for you staff member to paste in your message that you want to get to Vanessa! Just put your message under this line and she will see it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday Vanessa! I can't thank you enough for how much you've helped out the server as a Sr. Mod and Admin. Have a great day!! :D -RiskIt

Last edited by a moderator:

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
Happy birthday Vanessa!!! :D

I just want to say a huge thank you for supporting us as a community,
and my self personally and another huge thank you for again accepting
me as staff that day <3 I wish you the best of luck! Much love,

The community and me personally <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've already expressed my gratitude toward you, Vanessa, multiple times but I'd like to restate that not only are you an amazing and hard working staff member that I can always turn to for help, but you're someone who is always pleasant to be around. Stay awesome c:

Last edited:

Mauro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Happy Birthday!
Stay awesome!

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
I'll do the usual teenage Facebook post on said users wall -

hb

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
hey... Today is my birthday as well

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Vanni! You deserve to have a great day for all the helpful things you've done to this community, the staff team and the whole network! I hope you have an amazing day and that you stay safe :) ~Kiirsten

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci