• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vanguard [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanguardMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys, I'm leaving. Minecraft is dumb, and the creators should commit suicide. I'm bad at PvP now, so what's the point of being in the clan?

Salamancer101 ur dumb killurself

ProHulk ur dumb as well killurself

richie57777 I love you

KillyourbuttMC I love you too

Pokemons8087 I love you a lot

i_sUcK_002 My one and only brother

chaoskyurem2 I hope I got the right forum account

rcazilla23rocks I hope you get even better

MaxTheKokiri Pop mollies

FuSioN #Sovy4Life my fat chinese mexican

hyperfuse03 #Sovy4Life my mexican

TylerthePandaHD Tyler J Panda

McOrange You were a good friend even though I played a lot of League

Cheetuh Shawn bby <3

Bunns Even though you left for Fagternity (jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk) you were a great friend.

Thanks everyone else for the friends I spent my past 6 months with <3
Sorry to say this but I'm quiting MineCraft for now. Someone is ddossing me constantly and my computers is getting booted off-line and has a virus on it or something so I'm not going to play for a while. Put me on break or take me out of the clan your choice.
xDefrasa - Bestfrand from the beginning hope to see you soon babe ;(

richie57777 - League, Asain bae hope to play with you soon.

ProHulk - Bk, your a good leader. Stay that way. And your hot :)

Salamancer101 - sal baby running good clans. Luv ya dood.

i_sUcK_002 - Cucumber bae. Don't buy any1 donor. They got money :) hope to see you again ;)

rcazilla23rocks - luv you dude. Stay good and the best in the clan :) don't lose in uhc

MaxTheKokiri - Bae, SupaHotFire the lyfe. Don't stop squeaking man. Get good lyke rc then come at me. Soon ill get on and say hi :) #TheBallerz

So Bye everyone. ;( I will get on the ts once and a while. Don't disband please. :)
You will both be missed <3

Pokemons8087

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry to say this but I'm quiting MineCraft for now. Someone is ddossing me constantly and my computers is getting booted off-line and has a virus on it or something so I'm not going to play for a while. Put me on break or take me out of the clan your choice.

i_sUcK_002 - Cucumber bae. Don't buy any1 donor. They got money :) hope to see you again ;)

rcazilla23rocks - luv you dude. Stay good and the best in the clan :) don't lose in uhc

MaxTheKokiri - Bae, SupaHotFire the lyfe. Don't stop squeaking man. Get good lyke rc then come at me. Soon ill get on and say hi :) #TheBallerz

So Bye everyone. ;( I will get on the ts once and a while. Don't disband please. :)
All I heard from that post was"your" which was supposed to be "you're" and disband please.
:)

i_sUcK_002

Platinum
Reaction score

BAE!!!!!!! <3 ill miss you. p.s. your not a rapper

Monkeylax123

Tribute
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: Monkey0Lax123
  • Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
  • Wins/Games played: 240/2427
  • Skype ID: monkeylax123
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
  • Mic [Y/N]: Y
  • PVP Strengths: Everything in god
  • PVP Weaknesses: Nothing
  • How active are you?: 7.5 out of 10
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: Because I like the people in here cause you guys are all chill
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I would rek scrubs in clan battles
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Yes rca and I suck
  • Additional comments:

rcazilla23rocks

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: Monkey0Lax123
  • Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
  • Wins/Games played: 240/2427
  • Skype ID: monkeylax123
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
  • Mic [Y/N]: Y
  • PVP Strengths: Everything in god
  • PVP Weaknesses: Nothing
  • How active are you?: 7.5 out of 10
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: Because I like the people in here cause you guys are all chill
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I would rek scrubs in clan battles
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Yes rca and I suck
  • Additional comments:
Plz accept him! Recommended! This guy is so cool just please get to know him hes really nice and will help out the clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci