• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vanguard [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: XeroStyle1
  • Timezone: CST
  • Wins/Games played:526/3882 (bad ratio, I know)
  • Skype ID:xerostyle1
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]: Yes
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes.
  • PVP Strengths: Well, I'd like to say, I'm decent with the sword. I decent with flint and steel, and the rod. I can think well under pressure, and keep a positive attitude in dark matters.
  • PVP Weaknesses: Well, my bow skills are awful, I'm trying to train with it, it's slowly coming along. I underestimate people often, and end up getting wrecked.
  • How active are you?: Pretty much all day, I might have other things going on. So basically. 9/10
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: Well, I'd like to join a clan that looks like it has a stacked roster, with skilled players.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I'd benefit with my activeness, positive attitude, and overall annoying siblings.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Well, I sorta talked to Prohulk.
  • Additional comments: Well, I've never applied for a clan outside of my little circle of friends. So this is pretty new to me. My siblings can tend to be annoying, but I can shut them up. (Might complain about my awful ping.) Otherwise, happy to apply.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: ToeHair45
  • Timezone: PST
  • Wins/Games played: 327/2288
  • Skype ID: ToeHair45
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes
  • PVP Strengths: Strategies when I am undergeared/underarmed
  • PVP Weaknesses: Wtaer Battles/ Fishing Rod Spammers
  • How active are you?: Very active on weekends, but unfortunately not as active on weekdays, due to massive homework and sports
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: I am interested in joining clans, and this one seems like the perfect one for me!
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I can be a big underdog!
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Not that I know of. Although they might have been disguised
  • Additional comments: I can lighten the mood greatly, and can be fun to play with! (Not sexual xD)
    Thanks for reading!
    ~ToeHair45

Zremyx

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: Zremyx
  • Wins/Games played: 587/2297
  • Skype ID: Zremyx
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]:Yes
  • Mic [Y/N]:Yes
  • PVP Strengths:FnS and Sword
  • PVP Weaknesses: Water battles
  • How active are you?: 2/4 hours a day
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?:because it looks like a clan that can grow and rise to the top
  • How would you benefit the clan?: Cause im very good at pvp and i am great at listening
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: no one
  • Additional comments k

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN: XeroStyle1
  • Wins/Games played:526/3882 (bad ratio, I know)
  • Skype ID:xerostyle1
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes.
  • PVP Strengths: Well, I'd like to say, I'm decent with the sword. I decent with flint and steel, and the rod. I can think well under pressure, and keep a positive attitude in dark matters.
  • PVP Weaknesses: Well, my bow skills are awful, I'm trying to train with it, it's slowly coming along. I underestimate people often, and end up getting wrecked.
  • How active are you?: Pretty much all day, I might have other things going on. So basically. 9/10
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: Well, I'd like to join a clan that looks like it has a stacked roster, with skilled players.
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I'd benefit with my activeness, positive attitude, and overall annoying siblings.
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Well, I sorta talked to Prohulk.
  • Additional comments: Well, I've never applied for a clan outside of my little circle of friends. So this is pretty new to me. My siblings can tend to be annoying, but I can shut them up. (Might complain about my awful ping.) Otherwise, happy to apply.
You have been set to Trial! Please be active on the TS during this time period.
  • Minecraft IGN: rcazilla23rocks
  • Timezone: MST
  • Wins/Games played:767/4566
  • Skype ID:roman.calzada1
  • PVP Strengths: FNS fishing rod
  • PVP Weaknesses: Water fight hackers teams of 4+
  • How active are you?: 2 hours a day
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: Because my Chrome friends are joining, also I feel that I need to be with better PvPers and get to know more people in the MCSG Community
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I would make the clan A more fun clan and I will make the clan better
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:No, sadly not.
  • Additional comments: I may be kind of a squeaker but Im really cool and can be funny and also mature.

• Minecraft IGN: Zremyx
  • Wins/Games played: 587/2297
  • Skype ID: Zremyx
  • PVP Strengths:FnS and Sword
  • PVP Weaknesses: Water battles
  • How active are you?: 2/4 hours a day
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?:because it looks like a clan that can grow and rise to the top
  • How would you benefit the clan?: Cause im very good at pvp and i am great at listening
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: no one
  • Additional comments k

• Minecraft IGN: ToeHair45
  • Timezone: PST
  • Wins/Games played: 327/2288
  • Skype ID: ToeHair45
  • Mic [Y/N]: Yes
  • PVP Strengths: Strategies when I am undergeared/underarmed
  • PVP Weaknesses: Wtaer Battles/ Fishing Rod Spammers
  • How active are you?: Very active on weekends, but unfortunately not as active on weekdays, due to massive homework and sports
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?: I am interested in joining clans, and this one seems like the perfect one for me!
  • How would you benefit the clan?: I can be a big underdog!
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?: Not that I know of. Although they might have been disguised
  • Additional comments: I can lighten the mood greatly, and can be fun to play with! (Not sexual xD)
    Thanks for reading!
    ~ToeHair45

You 3 have been set to Pending! Please be active on the TS so we get to know you :)

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN:justin9cat
  • Timezone:pST
  • Wins/Games played:592/3614
  • Skype ID:You have it
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]:Y
  • Mic [Y/N]:Y
  • PVP Strengths:Sword,Rod
  • PVP Weaknesses:Bow spammed
  • How active are you?:3-4 days a week(Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?:Because I would like to have fun with this clan
  • How would you benefit the clan?:I'd utilize my time and skills in this clan
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:Yes, everyone
  • Additional comments:If the timesI put aren't considered active, then deny this app.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
this is the app for a man who is mentally ill when it comes to the forums.

Minecraft IGN:Chaoskyurem2
Timezone:CST
Wins/Games played:799/3683
Skype ID:wilson.wang45
Teamspeak [Y/N]:Y
Mic [Y/N]:Y but it has echo :(
PVP Strengths:I am decent with a bow and a sword.
PVP Weaknesses:My fishing rod skills are pretty bad, but still trying to improve.
How active are you?:All day everyday except tommorow got a project, and the rest of today.
Why do you want to join Vanguard?:I want to joi n Vanguard because I want a new clan to participate in and make new friends and be with my old friends that are appplying.
How would you benefit the clan?:I would benefit Vanguard because I am a funny person to talk to and I love to make jokes.
Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:No, but I hope to team with some.
Additional comments:Well, I am a very mature person and I am also not to serious about things. Only clan I've been in is Chrome.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
  • Minecraft IGN:justin9cat
  • Timezone:pST
  • Wins/Games played:592/3614
  • Skype ID:You have it
  • Teamspeak [Y/N]:Y
  • Mic [Y/N]:Y
  • PVP Strengths:Sword,Rod
  • PVP Weaknesses:Bow spammed
  • How active are you?:3-4 days a week(Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
  • Why do you want to join Vanguard?:Because I would like to have fun with this clan
  • How would you benefit the clan?:I'd utilize my time and skills in this clan
  • Have you previously teamed with anyone in the clan? If so, who?:Yes, everyone
  • Additional comments:If the timesI put aren't considered active, then deny this app.
Accepted! As Trial, Please be active on the TS during Trial :)

Zremyx

Diamond
Reaction score
Probably wont be on tonight ,but ill be on tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci