• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

vape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A message from exile elite mine meme pvpvers.

Most of the time scrims are used for practice and fun, and in this case we tried to have as much fun as we could to relief the stress and pressure for the cb against phoenix tomorrow. We are sorry that we were not trying its just we don't usually mess around and we wanted do it for this one time. Once again sorry for the inconvience and we hope we can verse you in a real cb (thats if scrande desides to take kb KAPPA)

I

Platinum
Reaction score
A message from exile elite mine meme pvpvers.

Most of the time scrims are used for practice and fun, and in this case we tried to have as much fun as we could to relief the stress and pressure for the cb against phoenix tomorrow. We are sorry that we were not trying its just we don't usually mess around and we wanted do it for this one time. Once again sorry for the inconvience and we hope we can verse you in a real cb (thats if scrande desides to take kb KAPPA)
Thank you. :)

Reaction score

Application Status: Invite Only
Founded by: scripte / steamroll
Date Founded: February 1st, 2016
TeamSpeak IP: 149.202.65.197:40417

- | Owner | -
Ronan | scripte / steamroll

- | Members | -
Matthew | xIgnitus
Oscar | EX1MIU5 / qus
Coma | htb / dreamclip

Dan | YoungAgain / lmfoa
James | RemyBoyz / Debating
Jasper | scrande / spookyjasper
Harley | spooook / mexicanzypes
Michael | wif / wifs / MURDERCISM

3:0
─────────────────────
|W| Script vs Venezuela | 4/02/16 | 3:0 |W|
|W| Script vs BigTranq | 4/02/16 | 3:2 |W|
|W| Script vs Bruce | 13/02/16 | 3:0 |W|
──────────────────────
Sorry but you did not get a win against us, the cb was DQ'd due to one of your members being banned mid cb <3. Post the loss please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci