• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Various Questions and Glitches Possibly..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So this is my first thread in a while - so here I go:

I had a couple questions on MCGamer and possibly bugs:

* I recently played a Breeze Island Game, and one person had a bright green name tag, he had no donor or anything and then he won the game.

*I won a MCSG game and got teleported to the Quarter Quell hub instead.

*Question: My ./friend and ./party command don't work..uh my problem or something else?

*When I get kicked by donors, get kicked from the entire server, not just to the hub..why is that?

*When will the other game modes like Survival be out? Last time I checked it wasn't online.

*When do you find the most hackers on MCGamer? (Just wondering)

*How many kittens are dogs on MCGamer?

*Purple or Red?

*Purple or Catfish?

*Do you like catfish?

Well, thats all I have for now.

:D

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I recently played a Breeze Island Game, and one person had a bright green name tag, he had no donor or anything and then he won the game.
Could've been a Quantum donor, which was a donor that was only available for a limited time

When will the other game modes like Survival be out? Last time I checked it wasn't online.
Patience, my friend

When do you find the most hackers on MCGamer? (Just wondering)
MCSG, as that's really what everybody comes for (with exceptions like me)

I won't answer the rest of the questions, but the bugs can be reported here: https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
* I recently played a Breeze Island Game, and one person had a bright green name tag, he had no donor or anything and then he won the game.
The light green name tag is a donor, it's the colour for Quantum donor.
I won a MCSG game and got teleported to the Quarter Quell hub instead.
Just a bug :)
*Question: My ./friend and ./party command don't work..uh my problem or something else?
These commands are still in development and should be fixed soon!
*When I get kicked by donors, get kicked from the entire server, not just to the hub..why is that?
This is a glitch where the server thinks the lobby is full... I think. ;)
*When will the other game modes like Survival be out? Last time I checked it wasn't online.
These servers can be found here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/#regular-servers.46
*When do you find the most hackers on MCGamer? (Just wondering)
Popular servers get a lot of attention from hackers. It's like asking why are there so many fake Beats?
*How many kittens are dogs on MCGamer?
Umm I have no idea?
*Purple or Red?
Red.
*Purple or Catfish?
Purple.
*Do you like catfish?
Eww no!

Reaction score
Ok, I'll try to answer all questions:
1- Did you check his stats? If it was regular, then tell the Devs.
2- Hubs redirect weirdly for some reason. Again, tell the Devs.
3- A lot of people are experiencing trouble whilst executing this command. I think the Devs already know so... >.>
4- Either Buycraft issues, "PermissionsEx" issues (if they have that), or maybe some "mistooky" in some code. Or it's just the server.
5- Last time I checked, their working on some bugs in Survival so all I can say is brace yourself.
6- You find the most hackers in the waiting lobby-Deathmatch.
7- I don't understand the question.
8-9- Purple
10- Absolutely not.

And when all else fails, contact a Sr. Mod or Dev. Whew! QA;TL?

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Could've been a Quantum donor, which was a donor that was only available for a limited time

Patience, my friend

MCSG, as that's really what everybody comes for (with exceptions like me)

I won't answer the rest of the questions, but the bugs can be reported here: https://github.com/MCGamerNetwork/Issues
The light green name tag is a donor, it's the colour for Quantum donor.

Just a bug :)

These commands are still in development and should be fixed soon!

This is a glitch where the server thinks the lobby is full... I think. ;)

These servers can be found here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/#regular-servers.46

Popular servers get a lot of attention from hackers. It's like asking why are there so many fake Beats?

Umm I have no idea?

Red.

Purple.

Eww no!
Ok, I'll try to answer all questions:
1- Did you check his stats? If it was regular, then tell the Devs.
2- Hubs redirect weirdly for some reason. Again, tell the Devs.
3- A lot of people are experiencing trouble whilst executing this command. I think the Devs already know so... >.>
4- Either Buycraft issues, "PermissionsEx" issues (if they have that), or maybe some "mistooky" in some code. Or it's just the server.
5- Last time I checked, their working on some bugs in Survival so all I can say is brace yourself.
6- You find the most hackers in the waiting lobby-Deathmatch.
7- I don't understand the question.
8-9- Purple
10- Absolutely not.

And when all else fails, contact a Sr. Mod or Dev. Whew! QA;TL?
I stat-ed him, he didn't have donor and pretty sure not ./d'd, it was a 7 player match. Also his actually ingame name tag was green not his chat name. It's WEIRD!

Reaction score
I stat-ed him, he didn't have donor and pretty sure not ./d'd, it was a 7 player match. Also his actually ingame name tag was green not his chat name. It's WEIRD!
If you had a snapshot, send to a Sr. Mod. For your questions to get answers, ask a Sr. Mod (most preferably) or a Developer.
QA;TL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci