• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Varzio Confession Thread c;

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheVarzio

Tribute
Reaction score
So i wont be getting unbanned anytime soon so im just going to say my previous accounts and my story with the whole of MCGamer Network

Accounts
[Some before Varzio]
iSquirtleYT my first ever account that was hacked by Tripeyy and he's brother [Dont trust him]
Then Varzio that was banned for saying ''i will dq ur net'' to AmorSolar that was a friend befor i said that to him.
Fouling- Veets and RackemWillie asked to Screenshare me on Dean's server and i had my details in the right corner obviously my fault so they took it and took my cape D:
Flusion- This is my current account if anyone wants it DM me im quitting.
so, if you say i had 10 accounts you are clearly wrong Tom and LittleKisses.
And on the topic of alts i mean i dont really care right, but LittleKisses was actually previously banned before that account from abusing LilBub.
MCSG, has ALL OF THE BUNNIES me over completely messed with my school life and everything all im saying is dont get to caught up with MCSG.
And remember in this community someone will find out your previous banned accounts
littlememes
;)

Reaction score
xD I have never cheated in Minecraft i really dont understand the point of cheating in MCSG btw im pretty sure who i know u are everyone know u client just stfu hang x10
i admitted to clienting so wtf is your point?? u dont admit to it lolool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci