• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vayex [US]

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Hey guess what stfu, i started your crap clan and it's gotten even more crappy.
U mad that after 15 attempts at clans u still couldn't have one as successful as us? u have no association with our clan, but u know if u wanna feel a part of a clan that actually lasted longer than a week, thats cool. :)

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:eligonzalez022
Wins:607
Games played:4979
Were you invited, if so by whom?:I guess nobody
Past clans:#Haunted
Why do you want to join?:I know you guys don't think I'm mature, but I improved and I want a fresh start with you guys and become friends. Also I loved the haunted clan and I loved playing with you guys. If you don't accept me, thats fine.
Trial....

Jay | Pyro

Platinum
Reaction score
U mad that after 15 attempts at clans u still couldn't have one as successful as us? u have no association with our clan, but u know if u wanna feel a part of a clan that actually lasted longer than a week, thats cool. :)
Bud i made you're clan how it is now, idiot, btw 9 clans* not 15 fcking nub.

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
Bud i made you're clan how it is now, idiot, btw 9 clans* not 15 fcking nub.
Can we not flame on a new clan's thread?

Reaction score
No sucessful clans? ArtofPvP was a really good clan before iPyroyo left.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guess what stfu, i started your crap clan and it's gotten even more crappy.
I remember back then when I met you like for a day than we found Cory the next day and recruited him for ArtofPvp why do you guys even hate eachother

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci