• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Vectroid [US Clan]

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Battle against ArtOfPvP? Add Hsnapn32 on Skype to discuss the details. Thanks :)

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Clan Battle against ArtOfPvP? Add Hsnapn32 on Skype to discuss the details. Thanks :)
I think you should battle bigger clans. Cause we are like no match to your clan. But we would like a scrim.

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
I would ask for cheerleader, but I don't feel like supporting the people who kicked me out of my own clan.
Ok Listen Will you have not been kicked from your own clan , we just left and made a new clan.You still have Axion.If you do apply for this clan or ask for cheerleader its completely fine.Plus the TS was not yours either , we asked if you could help , you said no but the next day we found out you got Quantum,which honestly did not make any sense you could not help buy a $10 / 7$ TS server but you can buy a $200+ rank on MCSG.So we decided to go make our own clan thats all.Feel free to apply if you want.

ThePsychoSpyder

Quantum
Reaction score
Ok Listen Will you have not been kicked from your own clan , we just left and made a new clan.You still have Axion.If you do apply for this clan or ask for cheerleader its completely fine.Plus the TS was not yours either , we asked if you could help , you said no but the next day we found out you got Quantum,which honestly did not make any sense you could not help buy a $10 / 7$ TS server but you can buy a $200+ rank on MCSG.So we decided to go make our own clan thats all.Feel free to apply if you want.
Well, you guys didn't have to insult and tease me. And how come when you made the "new clan" everyone from my clan automatically went into yours? I was waiting for my turn to pay. Jayson blacklisted me from the clan, so I can't "feel free to apply". Also, Why the hell do you have to kick King? He's innocent. Jayson banned him out of pure cruelty. You really have to communicate with your partner Troll.

Last edited:

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, you guys didn't have to insult and tease me. And how come when you made the "new clan" everyone from my clan automatically went into yours? I was waiting for my turn to pay. Jayson blacklisted me from the clan, so I can't "feel free to apply". Also, Why the hell do you have to kick King? He's innocent. Jayson banned him out of pure cruelty. You really have to communicate with your partner Troll.
No , we didnt steal your members.Your members left your clan to join my clan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci