• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Vectroid [US Clan]

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game-Name :justinrichard123
Wins/Games Played : 266/3653 i know my ratio isnt good but its because i was bad but im not anymore i swear to cats
Skype/TeamSpeak username :my skype is justinrichard69
Timezone :pacific standered time
PvP Strengths : i am good with splitting up and killing teams. I am also good with all secondarys
PvP Weakness : (We want something that is not under your control like teams, hackers, and lag. Address something that is purely your weakness.) hackers/teams of 3 or more if im not teamed
Combat Rates- im not sure what u mean but skill wise on a scale of 1/10 i would say 8
Sword: /10/ 7
Bow: /10 /8
Fishing Rod: /10/ 8
Flint and Steel: /10/ 7
Tactics: /10/ 8
ACCEPTED Welcome to Vectroid! Do add me on skype : fazetroller1998 to be added to the skype group! And please do come on our ts,ip will be in the group chat :)

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
In-Game-Name : Ranger_zZ
Wins/Games Played :109/1207. I had a PC that ran at only 8 FPS and I played about 700 games with that. So I guess I am better now
Skype/TeamSpeak username :neil.mortimer3
Timezone : EST
PvP Strengths :Rod, Sword,Bow
PvP Weakness : (We want something that is not under your control like teams, hackers, and lag. Address something that is purely your weakness.) Hackers, Teams of 4 or more if I am not teamed with someone else, Tactics
Combat Rates- Not sure what that means but overall skill I think I am about a 8
Sword: /8
Bow: /8
Fishing Rod: /7
Flint and Steel: /7
Tactics: /6
ACCEPTED Welcome to Vectroid! Do add me on skype : fazetroller1998 to be added to the skype group! And please do come on our ts,ip will be in the group chat :)

DvstDash

Experienced
Reaction score
Note to our new members: Vectroid is currently having a break and will do CBs frequently by the next weekend. Please do talk to our members on Skype and ts so we can workon our teamwork more. For the PST or EST players please note that a lot of us can actually get to talk to you in weekends, because of timezone difference. Also we mostly do CBs in weekends and we have to stay up all night to play but it would probably be day time for you. So you will most likely participate CBs.
In-Game-Name : Ranger_zZ
Wins/Games Played :109/1207. I had a PC that ran at only 8 FPS and I played about 700 games with that. So I guess I am better now
Skype/TeamSpeak username :neil.mortimer3
Timezone : EST
PvP Strengths :Rod, Sword,Bow
PvP Weakness : (We want something that is not under your control like teams, hackers, and lag. Address something that is purely your weakness.) Hackers, Teams of 4 or more if I am not teamed with someone else, Tactics
Combat Rates- Not sure what that means but overall skill I think I am about a 8
Sword: /8
Bow: /8
Fishing Rod: /7
Flint and Steel: /7
Tactics: /6
In-Game-Name :justinrichard123
Wins/Games Played : 266/3653 i know my ratio isnt good but its because i was bad but im not anymore i swear to cats
Skype/TeamSpeak username :my skype is justinrichard69
Timezone :pacific standered time
PvP Strengths : i am good with splitting up and killing teams. I am also good with all secondarys
PvP Weakness : (We want something that is not under your control like teams, hackers, and lag. Address something that is purely your weakness.) hackers/teams of 3 or more if im not teamed
Combat Rates- im not sure what u mean but skill wise on a scale of 1/10 i would say 8
Sword: /10/ 7
Bow: /10 /8
Fishing Rod: /10/ 8
Flint and Steel: /10/ 7
Tactics: /10/ 8

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
Note to our new members: Vectroid is currently having a break and will do CBs frequently by the next weekend. Please do talk to our members on Skype and ts so we can workon our teamwork more. For the PST or EST players please note that a lot of us can actually get to talk to you in weekends, because of timezone difference. Also we mostly do CBs in weekends and we have to stay up all night to play but it would probably be day time for you. So you will most likely participate CBs.
So. Can we have the cb that we were supposed to have yesterday changed to next weekend pls?
edit : Shaun broke his compooter. so. yee.

Last edited:

SuperMang

Survivor
Reaction score
Dear vectroid,u shld make it so that clan wers are available at around evening tim and i hope u can make it so that clanwers will never be at night as some of our core players might not be bake to play at that timing.(this is just a suggestion for ur future clanwers ;))

Haqeem

Diamond
Reaction score
Zahid pm me the forum account details I need to edit the roster.

TheBladereon

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game-Name : Bladereon
Wins/Games Played : 200/1671
Age : 13 (My profile age is wrong, Idk why, need to get it fixed.)
Skype/TeamSpeak username : Bladereon
Timezone : PST
PvP Strengths : Sword Fights, Bow, Water Battles, Killing Teams.
PvP Weakness : (We want something that is not under your control like teams, hackers, and lag. Address something that is purely your weakness.) Ehh..... fishing rod.
Combat Rates-
Sword: 8/10
Bow: 8/10
Fishing Rod:7 /10
Flint and Steel:8 /10
Tactics: 9/10
(Your role in the game. Bold one of the following options)
Offensive|Defensive|All-Rounder|Supporter

Last edited:

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
on behalf of phoenix us i challenge you to a 6v6 clan battle

Vectroid

Spectator
Reaction score
In-Game-Name : Bladereon
Wins/Games Played : 200/1671
Age : 13 (My profile age is wrong, Idk why, need to get it fixed.)
Skype/TeamSpeak username : Bladereon
Timezone : PST
PvP Strengths : Sword Fights, Bow, Water Battles, Killing Teams.
PvP Weakness : (We want something that is not under your control like teams, hackers, and lag. Address something that is purely your weakness.) Ehh..... fishing rod.
Combat Rates-
Sword: 8/10
Bow: 8/10
Fishing Rod:7 /10
Flint and Steel:8 /10
Tactics: 9/10
(Your role in the game. Bold one of the following options)
Offensive|Defensive|All-Rounder|Supporter
You are accepted into Vectroid! Make sure you have added our PST and EST members, so you can play along with them. Be ready, because we are gonna do a lot of CBs soon!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci