• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
It was a good fight.

Also Walker I don't think Holiday Resort 2 should be a clan battle map.. Judging from the eight Tier 1's at spawn, I can imagine an 8v8 battle turning into a 2v4 off spawn.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
The only reason I quoted Holiday Resort 2, because I didn't even know there was such a thing, I am not questioning him.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
It was a good fight.

Also Walker I don't think Holiday Resort 2 should be a clan battle map.. Judging from the eight Tier 1's at spawn, I can imagine an 8v8 battle turning into a 2v4 off spawn.
I love it as a clan battle map. It is a lot better for battles than holiday 1. You can regroup faster, run easier and coordinate better. We played infinitive on it and it was an 8v8 team fight. It is easier not to get picked when you can run rather than swim

Lubbers

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:
Permcade
Donor:
I am platinum.
Skype ID:
live.arcademx
Activeness [1/10]:
I would be active as much as I can. I would say a 10. I get on very early, around 7:00 am. 10/10
Strengths / Weaknesses?:
I have very weird strengths/weaknesses, I will list some here.
[STRENGTHS] Rod spamming, Bow fighting, sword fighting, high ground fights. [WEAKNESSES] Rod spamming, water fights.

Why do you want to join Vendetta?:
I want to join Vendetta, because I want to get back into the clan feel, I took a long break from clans, and want to come back and expand my pvp experiences with this clan. I am decently skilled, and know lots of chokepoints, and map routes, etc.

Reliance

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: NotARandyTeamer
Donor: None ATM
Skype ID: Ohh.Tropical
Activeness [1/10]: 9
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Im God With A Sword , Im Okay With A Bow , Amazing With An FnS , And Could Give Someone The Stain With The Rod :) Weaknesses / Im Not So Good On Fighting On Ice ;)
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I would like to join Vendetta Because I know for a matter of fact that I could help the clan alot. I could lead some scrims. Another Reason why I would liketo join Vendetta Is because I know for a matter of fact that If we arent doing so well in a cb and we are under geared I know alot of hidden tear 2's that could get us almost full iron easily and alot of choke points ;)

Last edited:

Snap

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: NotARandyTeamer
Donor: None ATM
Skype ID: Ohh.Tropical
Activeness [1/10]: 9
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Im God With A Sword , Im Okay With A Bow , Amazing With An FnS , And Could Give Someone The Stain With The Rod :) Weaknesses / Im Not So Good On Fighting On Ice ;)
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I would like to join Vendetta Because I know for a matter of fact that I could help the clan alot. I could lead some scrimsOr Maybe If the owner Thinks I Do Well In Scrims That I Lead I Might Also be able to lead CB's! Another Reason why I would liketo join Vendetta Is because I know for a matter of fact that If we arent doing so well in a cb and we are under geared I know alot of hidden tear 2's that could get us almost full iron easily and choke points ;)
"Lead CB's" DENIED

AviJess

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: AviJess
Donor: Mod :)
Skype ID: jess.nugent5
Activeness [1/10]: Between MCGamer TS and this one a 9.
Strengths / Weaknesses?: I'm fairly strong with a bow, fairly good with a flint and steel, very good at looting chests quickly, and I'm pretty good with a rod. Some of my weaknesses: I'm not the greatest at running, and I'm not good at water fights.
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: Seems like a cool clan with cool people. I know quite a few in here pretty well. I also would like to join because I used to be a big clan guy, but I haven't been in a clan in over a year.

A

Aze

Minecraft ID: AviJess
Donor: Mod :)
Skype ID: jess.nugent5
Activeness [1/10]: Between MCGamer TS and this one a 9.
Strengths / Weaknesses?: I'm fairly strong with a bow, fairly good with a flint and steel, very good at looting chests quickly, and I'm pretty good with a rod. Some of my weaknesses: I'm not the greatest at running, and I'm not good at water fights.
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: Seems like a cool clan with cool people. I know quite a few in here pretty well. I also would like to join because I used to be a big clan guy, but I haven't been in a clan in over a year.
Ihaxor bac recommend

Cringe

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Verses.
Donor: I have a platnium account but no donor on Verses for now.
Skype ID: If you can PM me i will give it
Activeness [1/10]: 7/10
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strengths for me is Escaping quickly from enemies and taking lot's of hits in team fights, Weakness's is being understacked in a fight and fighting hackers without secondaries or tools to help me [Choke Points, High areas, and luring to teams]
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I want to join Vendetta because i see a lot of people that i have encountered and spoke with before [Jugger, Sports, Boxy, Vissan and some more], And this clan has lot's of potential because this clan knows what there doing just the way the clan roster looks, and clans are fun so why not apply :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci