• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vendetta | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Stay on topic, Blue and Ermac both have nothing to do with the clan especially it's none of our business if they autoclick.
WELL Ryan technically if ermac is applicant for this clan it is on topic, and has something to do with the clan, however I do agree in the fact that its none of our business if they auto click.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
WELL Ryan technically if ermac is applicant for this clan it is on topic, and has something to do with the clan, however I do agree in the fact that its none of our business if they auto click.
Anyone can get applicant lol

OGLad

Platinum
Reaction score
good luck, i like the mini rebels that is formed

JustGotACombo

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: JustGotACombo
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: louikwon
Activeness [1/10]: 8.5
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strength: FishingRod, Combo( Of Course ), Water Fight, 1vs1, 1vs2, knowledge of Routes, Chokepoint Fights. Weakness: FnS ( Not that bad ), Bow ( Not that bad Just dont know how to bow spam xD ), Ice Fight, 1vs3 or more.
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: I really loved Rebels but I couldnt join when the apps were closed but here Skill my favorite person in Rebels made a clan! I was in clans that were inactive, but I think this clan will improve me and Stay Active with mature. I want to know a lot of new friends with good PvP Skills! I hope I will get Accepted as Trial or Member!

Dqtes

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Dqtes
Donor: No getting gold in a week *Permanent
Skype ID: gabriele.poli7
Activeness [1/10]: 8.5
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Water Fights Bad // Bow and Rod Good
Why do you want to join Vendetta?: Because i have seen the roster and i looked and i saw that there were a lot of very skilled players and also because this is a clan which has been active a lot, so I'm guessing it will have a lot of experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci